Postings by Dinozzo (2011-2011)

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Don't know what to do...
Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:28am PST 
I have been here too, We had a 9 week old Shih Tuz pup that was us for just a week and we had to put him to sleep, It was not fair either, little angellittle angel. But now we know he is a pretty angle
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Xena (1999-2012), Jan 24 8:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Oldest living dog died today!!!
Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 3:00pm PST 
rainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowlittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/a/ |little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kc, Dec 10 7:38 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > G'bye Duke I love you always

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 3:38pm PST 
frownfrown I so sorry, My mom had to put me to sleep on 4/8. I had 11 of those. I was only 2 monthes old. I miss my family too, hug
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Olive (1997-2011), May 9 7:44 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > until we meet again

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 2:59pm PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Apr 26 11:31 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I am so sorry, I miss you my little prince..

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Sun Apr 10, '11 4:56am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I just came to the Bridge on Firday the 8th I was 2 monthes old, I will miss my family so much little angellittle angelcrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by River, Apr 10 5:01 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Need wings??
Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '11 5:30am PST 
I went to the bridge yesterday, I was only 2 monthes old, Can I have a pair of wings pleaselittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 76 posts. Last posting by Alice, Aug 18 4:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Good-bye little Dinozzo

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 2:41pm PST 
Today I had to send my 2 month old Shih Tzu to Rainbow Bridge, He was have serzius and he had 11 last night and the vet said the it would get worse when he gets older so I am at the bidge, He was only with us for a week but it felt long then that, We all love you ad miss you very muchcrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hunter aka Dark Lord, Apr 10 4:54 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Dinozzo Needs The Power Of Paw

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 1:47pm PST 
I would just like to say thank-you all for the power of paw, But I went to the Rainbow Bridge today, I had 11 serzious last night and the vet told my mom that it would get even bad when I grew up, I will miss my family very much, I was only with them for a week, But I loved them very much, Thank- you again for the power of paw,crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Apr 12 8:23 pm

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Thu Apr 7, '11 12:45pm PST 
Thank-you all very much I need all the Power of Paw I can get right now, hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Apr 12 8:23 pm

Dinozzo - (2011-2011)

I am a NCIS- agent

Barked: Wed Apr 6, '11 4:34pm PST 
The vet took me blood today and my blood came back fine, So I am having a serziurs, Now I really need the Power Of Paw, I did not have any last night, I dont want to live my family so young, My mom once had to out a 4 month old Shih Tzu because she was born with one kindey and that kindey was going bad, So I want my mom or family to go threw that again

hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Apr 12 8:23 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.