Postings by Monnie

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Sad news
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Sat May 25, '13 9:01pm PST 
Fly Free Sweet Puplittle angellittle angel We send our deepest sympathies and condolences to your family during this most difficult time.hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 28 6:28 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > My dog bit a dog who came into my yard -whose at fault?
Monnie

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 6:32pm PST 
W2hen a dog came in our yard and I was on a cable run and we fought and the law in MN said we were responsible for whatever happens in our yard. Also( we don't have one) if anyone posts a sign saying Beware Of Dog, according to law you have already admitted your dog is a problem.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Apr 28 8:40 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Pop for Rudy (Wudy's) Mom

Monnie

Barked: Sun Mar 17, '13 2:52pm PST 
hughug Praying for you hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Apr 1 6:20 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > A vacuum that works please!

Monnie

Barked: Sun Mar 3, '13 3:43pm PST 
Glad you found a good vaccum! I've heard Shark has some good things. I have an Oreck that works great but they are expensive. I'm thinking of getting the shark that steams floors..anyone ever used one?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kitsune, Mar 5 7:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please keep me in your prayers

Monnie

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 4:37pm PST 
Praying for you Angelhughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 15 9:31 am

Dog Health > Bailee has Lyme Disease...
Monnie

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 8:17pm PST 
Living up north here we have many dogs infected with Lymes and my heart goes out to all of you whom are suffering from ithughug I am on Frontline and even tho My Momma dislikes using drugs of any sort it is one of the neccesary evils of living in a area with a large deer population.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Penny, Feb 11 9:21 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Tell me about Belgain Sheepdogs and Turvurens

Monnie

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 11:55am PST 
Please research the breed as much as you can as they are a breed that is not for everyone. Daughter has a Malinois and it has a high prey drive and needs to be kept exercised or they become destructive altho no fault of their own. The Belgian Breeds need jobs and be kept active. The Belgian breeds are very loyal, intelliegent and protective so need to be socoalized a lot as well. Godd Luck and please post a picture when you find the pup you're looking for. She worked on the Bomb Squad when in the military and the Belgian Breeds trained extremely fast as they are intelligent like I said and always so eagar to please.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Monnie, Feb 4 11:55 am

Food & Nutrition > LIVE AND DEAD WORM FOUND IN WELLNESS DRY DOG FOOD

Monnie

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 12:21pm PST 
WOW, This is scary. I switched to Wellness Core Grain Free Ocean Formula several months ago and haven't had a problem. Hopefully it was a storage problem from where you purchased it from.

My dogs wouldn't eat Rachel Rays food or treats!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 8:56 pm

Dog Health > Hip Problems

Monnie

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 1:31pm PST 
Without an actual X-Ray it's hard to pin point the exact problem and treat it properly. Monnie has hip dysplasia as well as arthritis so we have her on Chrondroition and Glucosmine which has helped her hips from not quivering when she has to go potty. She used to lean her back hip on her front legs and no longer does that. She takes Metacam for the inflamation and I am doing my best to take some weight off her so add a lot of fresh veggies and fruit to her Wellness Core Grain Free Ocean Formula Kibble. She loves to run but I only walk her now and occasionally will let her romp in a small fenced yard with Roscoe. Keeping them on the thinner side helps as does the walking. Be careful with running that it isn't too much to add any starin to the joints. Please keep us posted and good luckhug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lilly CD CDX JD JDX AD, Jan 24 6:55 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Prince M is in Critical Condition
Monnie

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 6:51am PST 
hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Prince Mungo's Memorial, Jun 25 8:36 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.