Postings by Billy

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Food & Nutrition > Merrick food
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 5:05am PST 
I ate Merrick for a while. I loved it. I needed a little more fiber so mom switched me to the blue buffalo freedom because I had anal gland issues. But Merrick was great. I would recommend it any day way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Dec 25 7:28 am

Dog Health > anal gland rupture
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 12:03pm PST 
I agree...using canned pumpkin can help with it. I have a beagle who sometimes gets full anal glands. I have used Diggin' firm up pumpkin powder. That has definitely helped billy and it easy to mix.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Nov 24 4:06 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pet Owners Blame Blue Buffalo

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 8:25am PST 
I have been on BB for about a year an it's a food that works well for me. I have been on Taste of the Wild (loose stool), Merrick Before Grain (needed more fiber because I had little poops--4 or 5 times a day), Innova (had more anal issues), and now the BB. We think it's a good food and I have done well on it way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 2:50 pm

Dog Health > Can You Recommend a Cranberry Extract

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Wed Jul 24, '13 5:56am PST 
When we talked to our vet about supplements she wanted me on royal canins urinary so food. Mom hates that stuff. So mom asked about cranimals and berry balance. Our vet said she had seen good results with berry balance so she was willing to let me give it a shot. So far, so good way to go And it lasts forever! We bought it back in Feb or march and we still have a 1/3 of it left (1/8 of a tsp 3 times a week). our vet hadn't heard about cranimals though
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Billy, Jul 24 5:56 am

Dog Health > Can You Recommend a Cranberry Extract

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Wed Jul 10, '13 5:03am PST 
Beas, i use Solid Gold berry balance. You can get it off of amazon. it's powder you put in your food. I feel like it's lasted a while. I bought 3 or 4 months ago and I still have quite a bit left.

Since mom gets two day free shipping, we can ship it to ya if you want. Just shoot us an email and I'm happy to help way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Billy, Jul 24 5:56 am

Food & Nutrition > How often and what?
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 6:57am PST 
I'm pretty much with Hank...I get a cup of food....1/2 cup in the a.m., 1/2 cup in the p.m. I'm about 30 lbs too and I get a little yogurt in the morning and a spoonful of can food with the evening meal way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 6:32 pm

Food & Nutrition > Shelter Dog - allergy issues

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 5:07am PST 
Jake, interesting...I had the same reaction to TOTW and I am now on the BB, grain free....going 3-4 times a day too laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Billy, May 2 5:07 am

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 9:59am PST 
Sorry Jace...you are right...I meant to say that the 3.5% fiber wouldn't cause a lot of stool so I meant that was lower in fiber in that regard, but yes...it is considered normal at 3.5 fiber
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Billy, May 2 5:07 am

Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 6:25am PST 
Yeah and the NOW is pretty low in fiber too. My one beagle pooped quite a bit on Taste of the Wild. He would poop 4 or 5 times a day too. We changed him to another grain free food and now he's only going 3, sometimes 4 times.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Billy, May 2 5:07 am

Dog Health > Luxating Patellas In Dachshunds
Billy

Born to- Arrrrroooooooo!

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:06am PST 
what i know about luxating patellas is that they can stay at grade 1 for a long time and never progress or get worse. Most seem to suggest surgery at grade 3 because that might be where you see more pain, arthritis devlops, etc.

I get what you are saying and I think you know what is ultimately best for your dog. I have a 4 year old beagle with has a luxanting patella and I'm playing the wait and see. He is grade 1 and the only sympton is the little skip/hitch is in his step. It's been that way since we got him at age 2. Most times the vet can't get the knee to pop.

Hopefully you have a good relationship with your vet and you can decide what's best. way to gohug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jazzy, Apr 19 1:02 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.