Postings by Jewel, PCD

GO!

(Page 1 of 314: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:17am PST 
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindsevilen?fref=ts

I posted two threads with this link but I thought I would share here too. This is one of Lantis/luna/Lilith's dogs.

For those of you without facebook, her female czechoslovakian wolfdog has been missing in downtown LA since Monday afternoon.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:02 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Brussels Griffon
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 9:10am PST 
Yesss I love when she swims!!

Okay here's the plan, I'm not going to get one. BUT should a senior BG show up somewhere near by needing a home it can live with me. Then I can have that cute little monkey face for a few years. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Dogster Railroad > Missing in LA - (we all know this user!!)

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 8:46am PST 
https://www.facebook.com/helpfindsevilen?fref=ts

This dog has been missing in downtown LA since Monday afternoon, we all know this former dogster (has an AKK, a mini pin, a dobie (past on) and a couple wolfie looking imports).

PLEASE if you are on facebook join this page and SHARE, if you are in LA PLEASE post the flyer and join the physical search for her!!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chance, Fri 11:47 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 1:27pm PST 
Jem's not hitting my "cuddle bug" button. She has no desire to be held and barely tolerates petting, she does not sleep with me. She always wants to be near me but if I reach for her she's gone! Having never raised a puppy I don't know if she'll settle into a cuddle bug later in life or if she'll be a busy body for life.

My breeder did offer me another bitch that's a total snuggle bug but so much so that the girl never ever plays. Too far the other way!

I admit I am having some dog fever right now but it's a bad time as Jewel still hates the last one I brought home. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '14 8:05am PST 
I was afraid they'd be terrier-ish. Not something I'm keen on.

Alas, will no breed ever hold a candle to my beloved poodle?

Not that Jem was very beloved yesterday poking me in the leg all day while I was trying to work because she was bored! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 11:50am PST 
Oh yeah thanks Tyler that's helping. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 10:42am PST 
Okay so now thanks to Sarah fostering one and Savy's posting one that she sent her friends to adopt I'm looking at these.

There's one male special registered to be at the May show I'm going to but being that it's the only one it might get pulled.

I also looked and so far this year and all of last year there were NO BGs in Canada in Rally or OB so I'm worried they are not for me and I'm just falling for a pretty face.

Anyone know about them? How they are for training, how they get along with others, energy level, etc.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Thu 9:10 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 8:41am PST 
Flicka - I would love a big above ground pool that I could swim in with her!! But I don't think I'm up to the work and my dad is STILL talking about weeping tile. And they need to trench the power line for the garage and we need to build a new fence. The yard is a huge massive un-level mess! If I could find a hard-sided paddling pool that was deep enough for her to swim I'd be in heaven.

Jasper- What??? None of them?? I love watching Jem swim so much that I've already mentally put that on my "must" list for getting an adult from my breeder. I will take the dog to the pool and water test it before I agree to take it!

Sanka - Good luck! Don't stress so much about clean, I approved a family that I could barely get in the door of their house! I admit I told the rescue not to send them any dogs that needed training but that they'd be an awesome place for any dog that just needed love and a place to stay. way to go I'm sure your place isn't that bad, I let it slide because they both work and have three kids.

Jem is in a fine mood this morning, she keeps poking me! I have nothing else to give her!! She's played her puzzle game three times, her kong once, she has toys and chews all over the office and she's just poke poke poke. shrug I wish Jewel would play with her but she's not Jewel's responsibility. *sigh*.
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:02 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Small, Quiet low shedder...

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '14 8:26am PST 
Any news on Coco?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Button, Thu 10:05 am

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 2:47pm PST 
I'm looking at these two pools right now.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/hydroforce-simple-set-soft -sided-pool-0813119p.html#.U0xXBVVdVug

http://www.canadiantire.ca /en/pdp/snapset-pool-8-ft-x-18-in-0813517p.html#.U0xXVVVdVug

I think the top one has more potential for me to enjoy it as well but more work. I think the second one is deep enough for Jem to swim but I'd probably never put my suit on and get in with her.

ETA- Hmm, reading reviews and I'm not getting the first one as they say level ground is really important when setting it up and my yard is not.
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:02 am

(Page 1 of 314: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.