Postings by Yoshi

GO!

(Page 1 of 147: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Former Dogster User MISSING IN LA
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 10:16am PST 
OMG, I hope he is found soon. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Sun 4:47 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I want to cry. my service dog bit me!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 8:56pm PST 
Aww, I'm so sorry this happened kiddo. Before everybody jumps the gun, I feel like a vet visit is in order to rule out any health problems. Since this happened out of nowhere, there could be an underlying issue that you're not aware of, so I'd take her to the vet ASAP. smile Dogs don't suddenly go ape-poop for no reason. Good luck to you sweetie. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Link, Sun 8:46 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 8:50pm PST 
I actually had the opposite experience several years ago when we took in my ex piano teacher's cats. She and her husband were supposed to move to China, but unfortunately something happened and they changed their plans at the last minute. Before they were supposed to leave, they gave us their cats and said we could keep them. We had them for 2 months, and once they changed their plans they called my mom and demanded the cats back, knowing that the cats were happy with us. My mom tried to explain that to them, but they were just not having it. In the end my parents caved and gave them the cats back. This couple had lost their only son to a swimming accident a few years prior, so we tried to have some sympathy, but it was upsetting nonetheless. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Twister, Fri 7:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reyna is dying

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 9:52am PST 
Oh sweetie, I'm so glad to hear this. I pmailed you last night because I realized you'd made this post back in March, so I was wondering how she was doing. I pray that she makes it past Easter. Please spoil her wrotten to the core for the time you still have with her and treasure every second of it. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Snowberrys The Skys The Limit, Wed 11:04 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reyna is dying

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '14 11:40am PST 
OMG, I can't believe this. I still remember when you were getting her a few years ago. I am in total shock. frown I will be praying for you girlie, and hope her remaining time on earth will be comfortable. IDK what's up with dogster not letting you post what you wanted, but you can always pmail me if you need anything, OK?

xoxoxo
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Snowberrys The Skys The Limit, Wed 11:04 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > This again... (and of course it's long because it's me)
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 3:37pm PST 
Yeesh, that's really creepy. Be careful out there sweetheart. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Apr 11 3:37 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Mommy's boyfriend needs lots of prayers

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 9:11pm PST 
I know I haven't been playing on dogster much lately and keeping in touch with my pals. Mommy has had a very busy several weeks. School and new boyfriend have pretty much taken over her life. Mommy has been in a new relationship for about 4 weeks. While Ulysses is very sweet and treats Mommy well, their lives are just so diametrically opposite. While Mommy pretty much lived in a plastic bubble her entire life and never really got into trouble, Ulysses is quite the opposite. He has seen a lot of unpleasant things and had so many unpleasant experiences. Recently he lost some of his shifts at work and has been desperately trying to look for a different job. He has applied all over the city to different places and has come up empty handed. Mommy has even tried to help by calling the HR department at the semminary to see if there is anything available. The stress of it all has been getting to Ulysses, and he's unfortunately turned to alcohol as an escape. Mommy is doing everything she can to try and encourage him. If any of you pups can remember him in your thoughts and prayers, I would really appreciate it. You're also welcomed to leave POTP on my page and Mommy will pass them on to him. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Apr 4 9:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Free to good home, 14 month chi, moving can't keep her. :( rant

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '14 9:44pm PST 
Fritz, are you still living there or have you since moved? I think I remember you have horses as well. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 10:18 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog bites, are they reported if they require medical attention?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 11:59am PST 
A girl who works at the switchboard at the semminary was viciously attacked by her sister's husky over the Christmas break. The dog was a rescue and always had a fear of men. Her sister was visiting for Christmas and brought the dog home with her. There were other dogs around and Lauren was with her father when she went to give the dog a hug, and thinking that it was Lauren's father, the husky turned and went for her face. Once the dog realized it was Lauren and not her father, she became very submissive. Unfortunately Lauren ended up getting a lot of stitches on her face, and the incident was reported, and the dog had to be quarantined for 10 days. Lauren is a dog lover and understood that the dog was simply reacting in fear, so she didn't blame the dog. The incident turned out OK for all parties involved. The outcome could've been much worse for the dog as most of the time the dog gets blamed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Mar 14 6:42 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Free to good home, 14 month chi, moving can't keep her. :( rant
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 11:42am PST 
Bunny, ah, I didn't know it was only for Ontario. Thanks for telling me. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 10:18 am

(Page 1 of 147: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.