Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 202: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Feeling awkward with my service dog?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:26am PST 
Ive become a lil less active int he SD field I still work sadie to keep her responsive. I think people are intimdated with her breed. I have workers who wont work with me because of her.
I have to have the workers but I hope some day I will get a worker that can work with me and sadie. When I first started going in to places though I did feel a lil self conchess about it and a lot of people looked at me. Sometimes when I was ok about it I did let people pet her but I also told them that they should never just take it for granted that they could do that with other SD's Sadie stated having issues so I stopped letting people pet her. It was not cause I was letting them pet her it was cause I found out one of my walkers were using her to be a protecting and fighting dog. I was able to work it out cause I caught it in time. I fired them form working with her.(being a walker) She is doing very well now and I am more careful who walks her now. She could have been ruined and I could not afford that.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 17 12:17 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Want service dog and have very limited options/resources, help!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:06am PST 
Good luck again I hope it has been a good search for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Happy, Apr 11 11:45 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Hypotheticaly could a Cane Corso make a good Therapy Dog?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:02am PST 
I agree about profiling a place is not good either or people for that matter.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Mar 23 8:02 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Thoughts on Bouvier des Flandres as therapy dog

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:00am PST 
Sorry not sure what kinda breed that is there are so many new breeds coming out can't keep up.
I would think if it is very friendly that is the best endication it is a good canadit for a therapy dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ember FDX, Apr 4 5:48 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Hi, and a grumble

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 7:55am PST 
You could hope for an appoculipse to start then most of the idiots will die? (may be a Zombie one for kickers) I am in that same place and about equal physical and mental illnesses.
I have a bully breed for a SD that is mistaken for a pit bull ( gave up trying to tell people "she is not") All the other stuff I go through and I live in maine. I am not homeless and I feel for you there though cause I once was homeless. (but not with a service dog) So as you see I do know where you are coming form. Not sure I can comfort you cause I am going to say it gets worse before it gets better and I am sure it will never get better (sorry) that is not much better.
I wrote on your other more recent post by the way. I can tell you you are doing very good for a homeless person Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 3:13 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > So this happened
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 7:24am PST 
It has happened to me a few times not so aggressively and its even been with family members that still think they know more then me. The family members I learn to take with stride and as training for myself. It helps when strangers do it to me. I say what I this an like the other poster I happen to speak out where I am not asked to. I think I tell people I have terrets or something like that when they give me funny looks. I have this thing I do a lot talk while I think and see what I think is odd. Have been doing it ever since I was a child (sorta) embarrsing to my family. But I don't think it is a babd thing and some kind of copping skill. It can work in most of my fav. when things are stressing. I also speak when I over here something someone is speaking of and I happen to know it is or is not a fact. I saw once posted here that when a person threatened a dog team of calling the police thier response was go ahead then I can tell them I am being verbally assulted an you can go to prison for a long time cause it is a federal law too, to do that to a disabled person with a SD. I hope I am responding right. By the way I also trained my own SD.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kali, Apr 3 7:17 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Want service dog and have very limited options/resources, help!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '14 2:11pm PST 
That is cool hope it all worked out for you
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Happy, Apr 11 11:45 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 7:34pm PST 
Still looking for a place ....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Mar 10 7:34 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Ugg.... woofing

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 7:31pm PST 
Sadie dose this too and I have to take her out for fresh air when we are too long in a office she dose not like to wait too long.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Mar 10 7:31 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Feeling awkward with my service dog?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 7:25pm PST 
I posted way back on this and I feel you can train for just about anything but as a few said you pray for an alert that comes instincually. I meant a license tag is giving free for a dog whom witch you reg. at your town off. But it is not to tell all that you have a SD working for you. It is so if you happen to loose the dog the the person who finds it can return it to you.
As I said I am sure we all have our awkward moments.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 12:17 am

(Page 1 of 202: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.