Postings by Nicky

GO!

(Page 1 of 193: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 6:31pm PST 
One of my friends recently moved to the Black Hills. She has Bambi's Forest waiting for her at her back door every morning! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Mon Apr 14, '14 11:33am PST 
MAN did the temperature drop quick! Yesterday I went to the store to buy more dog food. Going in it was fine, coming out it was freezing! Then the rain and the wind started up. The wind was horrible last night! It was so loud it woke me up in the middle of the night. I think a branch fell on the roof. One of my coworkers that lives further north got hail!

Was looking at the fish medications while at the store. On a tiny package of Methylene Blue the warning said not to use it on baby whales. Good to know in case my baby whale collection gets sick shrug

Cash looks like he's getting to be a big boy!!!

Yay, Mack!! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Sat Apr 12, '14 9:25pm PST 
What a BEAUTIFUL day! I wish it would stay like this longer but it will be gone by Monday it seems. Le sigh. Nicky and Paris made a killing at the Easter egg hunt-

So many noms!!!!

I also figured out the key to getting Nick to be friendly to strangers- They need to be dressed in a giant bunny costume big laugh He marched right up to the Easter bunny for a pic and didn't think anything of it. Even let him pet him! I just don't know about that one.... laugh out loud

For dinner I went to Red Lobster to help celebrate my parent's Anniversary. Had stuffed lobster tails, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans cloud 9

My poor copper Betta has fin rot so I'm going to have to dig out my critter keeper so I can treat him. Using ocean salt seems to be the best way to do it, I just hope I don't dose wrong confused
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '14 8:13am PST 
shh Shhhhhh be very very quiet. It's finally acting like spring. Don't scare it away!

Looks like a beautiful day for the doggy Easter egg hunt this saturday! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '14 1:34pm PST 
Thank you, Sonja, I will have to give those exercises a try.
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 5:47am PST 
Sonja, any tips for fatigue? It's been worse than usual lately. I come home from work and power nap before and after my shower because I'm so friggin tired!
[notify]
» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 11:05am PST 
Paris was feeling much better yesterday. She was even out of the window for most of the day. But then I wasn't feeling well so I couldn't really enjoy the nice weather much. My nose has been constantly running since around December, I did have a cold but after that was over it just kept running. I think now I might actually be getting sick again shrug I feel terrible today. My shoulders and neck are killing me!

Ty, I hope you're enjoying it! It's like therapy after the show completely CRUSHES your soul laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 128 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Nicky

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '14 6:21pm PST 
Dropping in to say hi. My computer has been busted, and I can't get it to charge anymore. Took it to Best Buy today and they said for as much as it would cost to get it fixed (~$200 and it's at least 6 years old), I may as well just get a new one. So, looked at computers while I was there. Was eyeing a couple of the Toshibas.

My mom went to go visit her mom downstate and left Paris home. She's been sitting in the window on Mommy Watch all weekend. She freaked out a little bit ago. I think she heard a loud truck and thought it was a storm or something frown She's also been weird about treats lately. She'll take them, but drop them, and need convincing to eat them. Like, she'll start eating it if Nick tries to steal it. I hope there isn't anything wrong with her teeth. She won't let us open her mouth up so we can check. This has been going on for a few weeks so it's not because Mom's gone.

Love the name for your new pup, Ty way to go

Sarah, you always get the cutest fosters! I don't know how you convince yourself you don't need 'just 1 more' smile Also, LOL at turd herding big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 146 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 4:20 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Dry mouths??

Nicky

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '14 5:42am PST 
It could also depend on how much your dog mouth breathes. Nicky has his mouth hanging open quite a lot and Paris doesn't. Mine have different slobber consistencies as well. When Nicky licks me it feels like water- no sticky residue, but when Paris licks me her slobber is very very slimy!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Mar 27 5:42 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Help I fell in love with a dog!
Nicky

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '14 11:38am PST 
That is the rescue I adopted Nicky from! Send the application in anyway. I applied for a different dog, but that dog was adopted at an event before they had a chance to review it. They let me know they had another Pom coming in and the rest is history smile Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Mar 25 7:27 pm

(Page 1 of 193: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.