Postings by Darby

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > What's your favorite animal movie???!!!

Darby

What a comedian!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 4:24pm PST 
Nobody mentioned my favorite movie, yet--'Firehouse Dog' of course! It has 4 Irish terriers 'acting' the part of Dewey / Rexxx, and a great plot. Dewey brings a boy closer to his dad and saves a fire chief's life and the boy's life, too. I could do that. They always refer to the dog as 'mutt' though, so I'm a little miffed at that. I like to bark when Dewey barks--Mom can't figure out why I bark at another Irish Terrier but not at other dogs on TV...well, she just doesn't speak the language, poor thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Doodle, Jul 21 12:20 pm

Irish Terrier > Size of Irish Terriers
Darby

What a comedian!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 3:24pm PST 
Our Darby is about 48LB, and like yours, not fat, very active and athletic at 5yrs. One breeder said that with the improvements in food quality, he thinks it's harder to keep them in the breed standard. Maybe they should have 2 sets of breed standards.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 7:49 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.