GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Dog Health > Please HELP MY DOG

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 3:35pm PST 
Looks like "Ringworm" to me.....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 30 10:18 am

Dog Health > How can a keep stray cats from pooping in my flower bed?

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 12:22pm PST 
Moth Balls are suppose to work...Sprinkle a few wherever needed....This is what they do for children's outdoor sand boxes.......
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 12:22 pm

Dog Health > Laser Therapy?

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '12 12:10pm PST 
My Goodness, we've used Laser Therapy for many things....Let's see: Broken foot, torn ACL (Before & After repair), After Surgeries to heal the wound, Anal gland discomfort, Arthritis in Backs & Knees, Inflammation on paws (From Allergies), Ear Inflammation, Disk Disease (After Surgery).....Yes, these are all my own dogs! I've been very pleased! However, On my Disc Disease Dog, Acupuncture works better to control his pain....
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Josie, Jun 18 4:52 pm

Dog Health > Super-easy digestible food???

Barked: Mon May 28, '12 1:12pm PST 
Try Cooked oatmeal & NOT Rice......Add: Diluted Goats Milk (Canned) on the canned milk isle at the grocery store... Add some honey & cinnamon for flavor......Goats milk is Very fattening & Terribly nutritious.....Even lactose intolerant dogs do well on goats milk.....I'm praying for you both!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Jun 29 7:13 pm

Dog Health > Distemper/Parvo vaccine

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 10:50am PST 
We Titer Test Yearly for Parvo & Distemper here....There's 4 dogs, all adopted at various ages & times.....They range from 2yrs. to 11 years old.....ALL Titers have come back that their immunity levels, to each disease, are still very high.....We're at 5 (Yes, five) years now with NO vaccines!

Rabies is different for all of them depending on background.....I do request that the Rabies Vaccine is dosed to size (Or half dose) as most Vets have a one size fits all dose that I do not agree with.....
3 Year is our Minimum, every 5 yrs. on the two oldest....

On a side note: Yearly, I have a Early Renal Disease Test on each of them. This will pick up any Kidney malfunction WAY BEFORE it shows up on bloodwork (Including Renal Disease)....Blood work will reveal problems at 75% malfunction, which is almost too late! Interestingly, it has picked up 2 with different tick borne diseases before any symptoms had appeared....All because the urine showed a problem w/the Kidneys....To me, this is the most important test available!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Okami Amaterasu, Apr 29 8:18 am

Dog Health > Even More Tests (A bit of a rant)

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 11:02pm PST 
You might want to look into EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency)...Everything you've listed, would fit.......
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kodie, Apr 21 7:29 am

Dog Health > Wheezing Jack Russell Terrier

Barked: Sun Apr 1, '12 3:44pm PST 
Sounds like "Collapsing Trachea".......There are medications to treat it, but your Vet would have to prescribe them.....Usually, Bronchial Dilators & Steroids are used......If your dog is over weight, it can/will increase these episodes......Good luck....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zelda, Apr 1 4:07 pm

Dog Health > 11 wk old maltipoo shrieking in pain

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 12:49pm PST 
I personally think she is too young to be showing signs of a Tick Disease...Did your Vet run a Tick Panel to make sure?

Next: Was an Inner Ear infection ruled out? Some of her symptoms fit this....

I'm leaning towards a "Spinal Issue", too....It doesn't have to be from any kind of Trauma...I think it's interesting how Spinal Issues are treated as Digestion Issues first.....I wonder if that's on purpose?
The stomach is tight & hard because of muscles trying to compensate for the BACK PAIN....When you lift her, she screams because it all pushes together....
The Antibiotic will do nothing for her neck pain.....
I feel you need another opinion......I sure hope it all turns out for your little one.....I'll be thinking about you both....
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jilly, Mar 27 5:36 pm

Dog Health > Crusty, dirty looking ear flaps

Barked: Thu Mar 22, '12 6:54pm PST 
Did your Vet do a skin scrape to rule out "Mange"? That would be my next plan of attack...Good luck
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Addy, CGC, Mar 23 9:39 am

Dog Health > Will my dog walk after back surgery?

Barked: Fri Feb 10, '12 7:23pm PST 
To guest:
My dog had the surgery at a Veterinary Teaching Hospital.....He was paralyzed from the waist down.....The Surgery, Myelogram, x-rays, 5 day stay, plus a CT Scan & Pain meds cost $3000.....Follow-ups were extra.....

There are 27 University Teaching Hospitals in the US.....You may want to check with one in your area for a price quote.....Good Luck
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Tue 11:01 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.