Postings by Guest ID 962739

GO!

Behavior & Training > Any scientific research that has credited the dominance theory for training?

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 11:24pm PST 
Wow, posted this a few weeks ago and no answer? I know a lot of you like to argue over this, so as I said anything would be great!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 11:24 pm

Behavior & Training > Any scientific research that has credited the dominance theory for training?

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 10:36pm PST 
Hello,
I am doing a research paper for my class and I am wondering if there is any actual definitive scientific or scholarly research that supports the theory. While I am able to find loads on positive training, I can't seem to find any that supports the dominance theory. Maybe that answers my own question? haha
I know there is old research, but a lot of it has been debunked. There has to be someone who is credible who supports it and I am very interested if there are.

Also, does anyone know of any research that has been done on the wild dogs in Russia? There has been a debate in one of my classes that they travel in packs and some say they don't.

Please, don't give me your opinion on why you believe or disbelieve the dominance theory, I am only asking for help on any information about it.

If there is already a thread on this, can you please point me in that direction! I would be very glad of it if this topic has already been on going!

Thank you very much!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 19 11:24 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Question about Holly, the food aggressive Labrador from The Dog Whisperer?

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 3:45pm PST 
So, I have been trying to figure out what happened to her. Many people have said that she has been put down, given away, or lives with Cesar now? What happened to her and if you know, please provide a link where you got your information as people can say A LOT of things and not have any proof! Thanks!!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 1 8:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.