Postings by Guest ID 156413

GO!

Weimaraner > not sure what to think of old weim acting to puppy

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 6:40pm PST 
My brother Slick did that to me when I was a puppy! He was 10 when he came to live with us. Mommy got scared but Daddy said that Slick was teaching me how to play and good pack manners. When I was 3 we got my brother Baxter and I taught him the same thing! Mommy said to tell you to watch the older dog because Slick did get very grumpy with me. He never hurt me but he growled and snapped at me and put me in my place as he got older.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Riley, Jun 9 6:40 pm

Weimaraner > Puppy Weim needs to gain lbs.
Baxter

I am a ssnapping- turtle

Barked: Tue Jun 9, '09 6:36pm PST 
My Mommy and Daddy gave me Nutrical when I was a puppy. It is a paste that they put in my food. Mommy said it was a supplement to make sure I got all my nutrients. She also soaked my food in warm water to make it easier for me to eat it cause I did not like food that was too crunchy. Mommy buyed all this at PetSmart. Daddy also mixes canned food (Beneful) with our dog food sometimes cause my brother Strider is picky.

Mom says weim puppies are often small esp if they are growing. Ask your vet if you are underweight. You want to balance a healthy diet without getting fat like my big brother Riley. Then you have to have diet dog food (and it is bad for your joints)
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sylvester, Dec 9 8:08 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.