Postings by Guest ID 1194378

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Petfinder Outreach Team- Susan Greene & Sara Kent

Barked: Mon Oct 21, '13 11:24am PST 
I've applied to have my puppy rescue listed on Petfinder and have not been approved.
Sara Kent and Susan Greene of Petfinder Outreach do NOT appreciate my rescue's effort to find puppies homes, and this is after we've had a 2 hour phone conversation with Susan Greene.

Susan Greene and Sara Kent can not give me a definite answer as to why my rescue has not been approved to list on Petfinder.

My rescue's policy matches that of THOUSANDS of rescues ALREADY listed on Petfinder. We are no different from the thousands of small rescues ALREADY ON Petfinder.

I am sure Susan and Sara are making more money than our family has ever made, and Petfinder employees also literally make a living off of animal adoptions.
They are judging our rescue from a personal worldview that is not compatible with the reality of running a rescue.

I've contacted the parent company and was told that Petfinder Outreach is going under an investigation. That was 3 weeks ago and the Assistants Communications Manager for Nestle Purina, Petfinder's parent company, has not returned our calls and emails.

I am certain that the only factor considered is Petfinder's blatant discrimination against me.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Duncan , Oct 29 8:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.