Postings by Guest ID 1175741

GO!

Senior Dogs > Selegiline for doggie cognitive disorder

Oh-Dee

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 10:09am PST 
Played fetch with Oh-Dee off and on over the course of the evening. He's waging his tail and running around the yard and in the house with his favorite toy....a tennis ball in his mouth! He's giving "kisses" too!

Like I said, he's not 100% back to normal, but he is so much improved on this medication. "Selegiline"

I'd say try it out for a month if your dog has doggie dimentia....it is $51 a month with a prescription discount and worth every single penny!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 4:19 am

Oh-Dee

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 8:31am PST 
As of yesterday Oh-Dee has been on Segeliline for 8 days. When I came home from work yesterday I actually played fetch with himm for half an hour. It might have been longer if I didn't have to do laundry. This is a huge improvement! He was arunning around and wagging his tail and fussed with me not to give up the ball! It got me all choked up.

He's not back a 100%, but I'll take this in a heart beat!

We'll see how long he plays fetch afterwork this evening.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 4:19 am

Oh-Dee

Barked: Fri Jun 21, '13 1:27pm PST 
My post to Duncan the other day doesn't seem to be here. Thanks for the kind words. Just curious to know how long Duncan continued on Segeliline before Duncan became an Angel? Oh-Dee is already starting to "remember" how to play Fetch and he is prancing around the yard playfully running with the other dogs instead of wandering around aimlessly.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 4:19 am

Barked: Mon Jun 17, '13 5:13am PST 
I feel your pain. My dog Oh-Dee, who is half Jack Russell Terrier half Boston Terrier will be 17 on Septemebr 25, 2013. He has the same thing.
I just started him on Selegiline yesterday June 16, 2013. One pill a day. My vet gave me a prescription that I had to get filled at the pharmacy which was a first for any of my dogs.

I'd like to post results here as time goes by.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 4:19 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.