Postings by Guest ID 1165343

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Gorgeous AKC Golden up for Adoption in Houston, TX

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 10:41pm PST 
We are forced to put our precious dog, Bella up for adoption. We are very sad but it is unavoidable. She is 5 yrs old, red in color & very tall & beautiful. She never barks, is so sweet & laid back, has never had an accident & has never chewed anything! Her only problem is a fear of strangers reaching for her or putting their faces down approaching her. With someone who has experience in training dogs, I know she could overcome this. She curls her lip to warn them to back off & she has snapped before. It is worse with small kids because they are eye level with her & loud & scare her. But if she knows you, you can rub your face all over hers, or do anything to her or with her. She is the biggest lover & sweetheart! She has become this way because the person she loved most & adored has abandoned her. Now she is not getting the needed exercise & attention. I have checked into the Golden Rescue but their website says if they growl or anything, they won't take them. Please, please, please, help me find a loving home for her. She is healthy (a little chubby right now without exercise), spade of course & is well taken care of
crydoglittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 17 11:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.