Postings by Guest ID 1158062

GO!

Raw Food Diet > Puppy doesn't want meals with bone

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 8:39pm PST 
Guys, thanks to everyone. I think that my pup doesn't want bones cuz the teething. Some of his teeth had already fall so i'm guessing that's the problem. I'll have patience and be comprehensive with my pup.

Greetings!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 8:39 pm

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:39am PST 
Sorry for my english, Its not may primary language!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 8:39 pm

Barked: Tue Mar 5, '13 10:39am PST 
Hello everybody!

I'm new here, and actually I went here to ask about this recent issue with my 4 month pitbull puppy. About a week and a half that I'm trying to introduce him into Prey Model Raw.

I'm was giving to him these chicken leg quarters. First week he liked it, not that much, but he was ok with those quarters. It's about two days ago that he doesnt want the bone on the meals. If I take the bone out and I give him pieces of the meat he eats it without hesitation.

The stool is firm. I was giving him just leg quarters and I'm thinking that maybe he feels that was too much bone for him and now he doesnt want it anymore.

I know that he needs the bone and i thought that maybe i could chop it into small pieces but then I realized that this can cause blockage so, is not an option.

What do you think guys?

Thank you beforehand!!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 8:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.