Postings by Guest ID 1154224

GO!

Behavior & Training > Meet Animal Behaviorist Wendy Kelly M.ED in a Live Online Signing- FREE

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 10:59am PST 
How Our Pets Can Teach Us to Be Better People
with author and animal behaviorist Wendy Kelly.

This event will be available on Wed 2/13 from 9:00pm – 10:00pm EST
RSVP-http://www.shindig.com/event/wendy-kelly
FREE

Attend this live, interactive event online from the comfort of your own home! Psychological therapist and animal behaviorist Wendy Kelly shares the principles in her book, Buji and Me: 7 Lessons from the Dog Who Rescued Me. Learn about the dynamic, life-changing force that occurs when we allow our pets to become our teachers. If we are open and aware, they will guide us to being, well, better beings—present, honest, aware, focused, joyful, kind, and loving. Turn on your webcam (if desired), position your headphones, and sit back and relax with your pet. It’s time to unleash the seven secrets of living the “pawsitive” life!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 10:59 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > How Our Pets Can Teach Us to Be Better People

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 10:52am PST 
Attend this live, interactive event online from the comfort of your own home! Psychological therapist and animal behaviorist Wendy Kelly shares the principles in her book, Buji and Me: 7 Lessons from the Dog Who Rescued Me. Learn about the dynamic, life-changing force that occurs when we allow our pets to become our teachers. If we are open and aware, they will guide us to being, well, better beings—present, honest, aware, focused, joyful, kind, and loving. Turn on your webcam (if desired), position your headphones, and sit back and relax with your pet. It’s time to unleash the seven secrets of living the “pawsitive” life!

RSVP NOW- http://www.shindig.com/event/wendy-kelly
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 10:52 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.