Postings by Guest ID 1154172

GO!

Choosing the Right Dog > AMERICAN BULL DOG , IT IT THE RIGHT BREED FOR ME?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 3:00am PST 
I am thinking about getting an
American bull dog
. However I am not entirely sure it’s the right breed for my current situation. And the information I have received about the breed has been mixed at best.
I live in a small house about 64 m2 in a simplex. I do have a very small garden that is separated by a 1200 mm high fence to my neighbours. I leave early to work and only get home around 6 in the evening, Otherwise there is no-one home between when I leave to work and when I get home.
I am very active person on weekends and do not mind taking the dog for walks every evening after work. I like the
American bull dog
because it’s a good guard dog, and its strong and muscular appearances. Also it has a loyal nature.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Shawn
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Clyde, Feb 8 4:40 pm

American Bulldog > HELP !AMERICAN BULL DOG PUPPY.

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:27pm PST 
I am thinking about getting an American bull dog. However I am not entirely sure it’s the right breed for my current situation. And the information I have received about the breed has been mixed at best.
I live in a small house about 64 m2 in a simplex. I do have a very small garden that is separated by a 1200 mm high fence to my neighbours. I leave early to work and only get home around 6 in the evening, Otherwise there is no-one home between when I leave to work and when I get home.
I am very active person on weekends and do not mind taking the dog for walks every evening after work. I like the American bull dog because it’s a good guard dog, and its strong and muscular appearances. Also it has a loyal nature.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Kind regards
Shawn
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Taricha, Feb 25 6:54 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.