Postings by Guest ID 1150433

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > When do dog to dog corrections become bullying type behaviours?

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 2:33pm PST 
Recently, I had the same problem. I have 4 dogs, small breeds. Two dogs are younger and the age difference is 5 years. The problems that occurred were 2 older dog attack by two younger so I was very annoyed. I sought help from several experts who have only confirmed what I had anticipated, in my case it did not help much. After a few classes, I decided to separate my 2 younger from the older dogs. It was for me the only way to avoid bad behavior. That nothing has changed. The reason why I write this because I want to share my experience with you. Three weeks ago through my friend that I discovered Kody Clarke DVD Course, which has completely changed my thinking about training dogs. I decided to implement training on 2 younger dogs. After two weeks, the results are highly visible. The first part of the course only talking about mistakes that people make, and the goal of course is to just 10 minutes a day training your dog because, as mentioned in the course of the dog's attention is very short. I do not want to put the links in the post but I'm sure you can find "The 4 week dog training course" or "Kody Clarke Secrets".
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 3 2:33 pm

Puppy Place > 10 week old Pup Vomits 24 hours after vaccines

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 8:44pm PST 
Leo, I am so happy to know that your puppy is fine now.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leo, Jan 24 9:57 pm

Small Dogs > Good treats for training for small dogs?

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:12pm PST 
We all know that Small dogs may seem like toys, but they need to have obedience training just like larger dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tiara, Jan 29 8:56 am

Food & Nutrition > Pedigree Dog Food

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:05pm PST 
Dog food like pedigree provides more energy, nourishment and stamina to the pets. Those who are willing to hold pets in their homes are recommended to use pedigree to give a healthy life style to their pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Jan 23 6:15 am

Dog Health > Changing nose color?

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:00pm PST 
For the most part, if your dog's nose changes color, it's nothing to worry about and it may be part of the aging process. The enzyme producing pigmentation doesn't produce as much color as the dog ages. But it's always best to be safe when it comes to the health of your dog and see your veterinarian to make sure the color loss is nothing serious. The only real problem for a color change in a dog's nose is if the dog is about to enter the show ring circuit; he will be eliminated for not meeting breed standards.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 11:25 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Choosing the Right Dog

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 7:27pm PST 
There are so many factors to choosing the perfect dog breed and everyone will emphasize one factor or another in their selection process. Generally it is recommended by most breeders and professional trainers to try to match a breed to your lifestyle, rather than simply choosing a dog and trying to match your lifestyle to their needs and temperament.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:27 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Kind of new to dogster!!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 10:55pm PST 
It's my pleasure to see you again here!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Jan 22 3:55 am

Grooming > Getting my coat evened out after clipping at vets office.

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 6:29pm PST 
What can you do to improve the health of your dog, its coat, and its skin that is cheap and effective? Grooming that's what! The small investment of time and money involved for grooming can yield numerous benefits for your dog's health!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Fritz, Jan 20 9:33 pm

Dog Health > I almost lost my Bam Bam

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:15pm PST 
Hoping for his fast recovery. dog
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Moose, Jan 25 9:05 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Why do dogs hump?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:04pm PST 
Why do dogs hump?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 19 1:20 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.