Postings by Guest ID 1148500

GO!

Papillon (and Phalene) > Any Reputable Palillon (and Phalene) Breeders Near the Wyoming Area?

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 8:29am PST 
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to be posting to, however since it's in regards to papillons & I'm sure some pap babies were adopted via a breeder, I'm still hoping some of you can help me out.
After a few years of searching and working part-time, I've finally managed to get a full-time job recently. With the money I'll be making and the -current- lack of bills I'm needing to pay, I'll be able to afford to get a papillon pup within the coming months. I've been in love with papillons for years and have always wanted one of my own to love & care for -also to be a companion for my 8 year old chihuahua-.
I've tried scouring the shelters in my area in the hopes that there would be a pap there that I could adopt as opposed to buying from a breeder, however I've yet to find anything aside from the usual large dogs -which I love to death, but due to having a small apartment, can't have-.
I was curious if anyone here in this forum knows of any good, reputable pap breeders in -or near- to the Wyoming area? I've tried checking Petfinder and whatnot but haven't had much luck. I'm looking to get a newborn pap to raise. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it so much. Thank you.
~Alexis
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 6 8:29 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.