Postings by Guest ID 1144251

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Siberian Husky > HELP! Please. My Siberian Puppy Is Pooping In Her Crate
Lyra

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 6:57am PST 
Hi my siberian puppy is 12 weeks old an is pretty much house trained through the day, but as soon as she goes in her crate at night she poops and wees in her crate! I'm waking up 3 times a night to clean it but half of the time she's already trampled all in it I'm having to give her a bath everyday, the thing is I know she can go all night as when she us in my room she will go from 10pm till 7am without any toilet breaks could anyone please offer some advice I would be grateful smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shadow, May 8 4:01 am

Siberian Husky > Siberian Husky Has A Heart Murmer
Lyra

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 4:51pm PST 
Awwww bless you, she is beautiful smile and a little sweetheart we have only had her a week an she is so setteld here its like shes always been here, I wouldn't take her back she is like one of my own its just like having a baby again with the night walks in the garden instead of changing nappies big grin lol x
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Feb 12 2:54 pm

Lyra

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 3:10pm PST 
Thank you for your response! smile he said she may grow out of it but if she is going to she will before 20 weeks of age, he said I could take her back to the breeder but their is no way I'm doing that she is part of my family my kids love her as do I, I'm sure it won't be much dofferent cat to a dpg thank you for your input really assuring x
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Feb 12 2:54 pm

Lyra

Barked: Sat Feb 9, '13 9:01am PST 
Hi My 9 Week Old Puppy Has Been For Her 1st Set Of Injections Today But The Vet While Checking Her Over Found She Has A Heart Murmer, He Said They Will Check Her Again At 20 Weeks As She May Grow Out Of It But Thay Isn't Always The Case. I Was Just Wanting To Know If Anyone Elses Puppy Has Had This An What Will They Do If She Doesn't Grow Out Of It Any Info Would Be Greatly Appreciated smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Dreamy, Feb 12 2:54 pm

Siberian Husky > Husky Puppy Pooping In Cage

Lyra

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 10:53pm PST 
Hi My 9 Week Siberian Husky Is In A Crate At Night She Was Howling An Pooping In Her Cage So I Put Her In My Room An She Didn't Need Any Toilet Breaks All Night So I Know She Is Capable Of Waiting Till I Take Her Out, I Go To Bed Ar 10:30 Let Her Out Then To Do Her Buisness An Also Wake Up at 2am to et her out for a toilet break an then again at 6am but each time inbetween she poops an urinates I don't feed her after tea time, what can I do to get her to stop this her crate is just big enough for her its seems like if I let her in my room she will wait an no howling but if I leave her in the crate downstairs she will howl poop an urinate in their, I wouldn't mind having her in my room while she is small but I am worried when she is larger she will still be the same as she won't have learned to stay alone at night cos I've been giving into her help please everyone Is telling me to leave her downstairs as she will never learn!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lyra, Feb 6 10:53 pm

Siberian Husky > Siberian Husky Doesn't Like Crate
Lyra

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '13 12:00am PST 
Thanks for your advice putting her in my room with me worked brilliantly, took her out for the toilet at half 1 in the morning an she slept to quarter to 8 smile just wondering how long I should keep her in my room as I would eventually have leave her alone.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mika, Feb 3 6:42 am

Siberian Husky > Siberian Husky Doesn't Like Crate

Lyra

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '13 12:23pm PST 
Hi There,
I Have An 8 Week Old Female Named 'Lyra'We Have Had Her For 3 Nights And Are Crating Her Up At Night An When I Am Out Of The House So She Can't Harm Herself, But Does Not Like Been Inside The Crate At All. I Have Put Toys An Tried Giving Her Treats In Their She Will Happily Walk In And Out Of It But When I Shut The Door An Leave The Room To Go To Bed She Starts To Howl An Does The Same When I'm Out To As My Neighbour Heard Her Howling. Any Tips On This Would Be Much Appreciated Thanks In Advance smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mika, Feb 3 6:42 am

Siberian Husky > Best Food For My Siberian Husky Puppy

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:05am PST 
Hi thanks for the replies smile I was going to put my pup on Orijen but been in the uk their is only so many places it is sold. The largest size they sell is 13.5kg do any of you know how long this size will last? As I am wanting to order it every month to my address just unsure how long that size bag lasts. This is the reason I was just going to put her on a food I know I can get hold of easily each week. I've done lots of research I have heard what is good for my puppy blue buffalo, orijen but these aren't easy to get hold of in the uk unlike royal canin plus a lot of other people have had their pups on royal canin with no problems.But obviously I want the best for my puppy so if you have any idea how long a 13.5kg bag would last I would be gratefull for you to say or if you know how much of the food to order for the month thanks in advance
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mika, Jan 24 5:48 am

Siberian Husky > Best Food For My Siberian Husky Puppy

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 4:05am PST 
Hi I Am Getting My Husky Puppy In A Week She Will Be 8 Weeks Old, The Breeders Feed Her A Supermarket Brand, bBut I Have Decided To Feed Her Royal Canine As All The Research I Have Done Says A Better Quality Food Will Do My Pup Well. So I Went To Buy The Food An The Lady Said The Large Breed Food Will Be Right For My Puppy But My Research Shows Siberian Huskies Are A Medium Breed! Should I Swap Or Is The Lady Right On Advising Me To Use The Large Breed Food? Also Which Treats Could I Use For My Puppy All Of Them Say You Can't Give The To Puppies Under 4 Months! I'm In The UK. Thanks In Advance For Any Info
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Mika, Jan 24 5:48 am

Siberian Husky > Huskies Information

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 11:39pm PST 
Hi thank you both for your advice, I have been looking into getting a dog for over a year now it was always between a German Shepard or a Siberian Husky I chose a Husky because of its temperament an how its generally suppose to do well with children or so the research I've done shows, I know of the exercise needs and I am willing to put the effort in, I did NOT choose the puppy before doing research as my friend is a breeder of the husky and could of had a puppy from the litter last year but I wasn't sure about which dog would suit my household and my family between the above 2 so I decided against an did the research. I just wanted to get peoples experiences with the breed as some of what it says on the internet really makes the breed sound bad like the fact it is on the dangerous dogs list and people have called it the devil dog so I'd much rather go on real peoples experiences than that. My Friend has given me a lot of useful information I wanted to gather as much info as possible before I choose a pup which has only just been born last week so won't be ready for a number of weeks yet still. smile.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Mishka & Luna, Jan 4 3:11 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.