Postings by Guest ID 1144077

GO!

Catahoula Leopard Dog > Catahoula Leopard Pit??

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 9:05am PST 
I have a catahoula/pit mix and he's the best dog I have ever had. He is a wonderful addition to our family. I couldn't ask for a better dog. He's a over sized baby lol. He's our lap dog. He loves his family and loves every bit of attention he gets from us and gives a lot to us especially to the children. They make excellent family dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Marlowe, Sep 19 10:59 pm

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 9:03am PST 
I have a catahoula/pit mix and he's the best dog I have ever had. He is a wonderful addition to our family. I couldn't ask for a better dog. He's a over sized baby lol. He's our lap dog. He loves his family and loves every bit of attention he gets from us and gives a lot to us especially to the children. They make excellent family dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Marlowe, Sep 19 10:59 pm

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:52am PST 
I have a catahoula pit mix, his name is sidaro, hes 5 years old. Sid is the most loving boy, the biggest baby ever, i believe the mix breeds do quite well, sid is not agreassive in any way, i believe sid to be the perfect boy, i would definitely get another
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Marlowe, Sep 19 10:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.