Postings by Guest ID 1138331

GO!

Breed Unknown > what adult size? and age?

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 10:54am PST 
sorry forgot to post breed told he is a lab shepard mix
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 31 10:54 am

Breed Unknown > what adult size? and age?

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 10:52am PST 
my pup i thought was 3months when i got him but now unsure. he started to lose his puppy teeth this week but also has some adult teeth coming in at the back but lost his front teeth but adult has not come in yet also when at the vet i was told he was 24 lbs and was not losing any teeth then, that was three wks ago he does have big feet and is tall whe he jumps on me his head is at my waist and im 5 foot three inches. can you help?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 31 10:54 am

German Shepherd > is my dog sugenite really a shepard mix?

Barked: Wed Oct 31, '12 10:40am PST 
i wish i could post a pic but have no way to do it. i was told by the person who has the mom that he is a lab the mom and a shepard mix the father the vet says his head and ear shape appear shepardy but his ears dont stand they kind of stand at the base then flop over he has a thin tail big feet but three weeks ago he got on the scale and was 24lbs he is about 4 months just starteing to lose puppy teeth. he is all black. a thick body like a lab and the coat of a lab i was also told the mom is not very big how big do you think he willbe full grown? he is very sensitive and sweet never met a person or animal he did not like kind of has a thin muzzle not like a lab please comment. thnksrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by UCH Onyx TT, CGC, Oct 31 11:27 am

Choosing the Right Dog > is suge the right dog for me?

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:39pm PST 
hi, i live in a studio apt and i have a 4month old lab/shepard mix all black sugenite he is a mellow guy and walks behind me on our very rare walks or he alway looks at me to see where im at on walks he usully stays inside most of the time he is still learning pottytraining. there is a open unfenced court yard where i live close to a park but not fenced im a not active person i like to work out at the ymca but really dont enjoy walks. i do like to sit outside when it is nice suge is not very active but he does chew um i dont know if he wil get more active any advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 30 2:02 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > emotional support sevice dog

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:32pm PST 
i want my dog for emotional support by washington state law he can live in no pet housing but can he be out everywhere with me i suffer from deperseeion and socil phobia
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Iris vom Zauberberg, Nov 1 1:00 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > how to train my pup to be service dog?

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 1:27pm PST 
i have a lab mix very sweet named sugenite he is 4months but my problem is he likes to jump up when excited and also he whines when staying in one place like the nus need help
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mali, Nov 1 1:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.