Postings by Guest ID 1132846

GO!

Dog Health > Is this a scam?

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 4:17pm PST 
I am familiar with the product and can tell you from experience that it really works. I thought my dog was going to die. He had severe kidney problems -dark urine, wouldn't eat etc. Within a couple of days I could see an improvement afterhe started taking NuVet Plus. Within a week, he was running around like a puppy .... and still is. He's a 10 year old lab mix and I've never seen him look and feel better, especially in the last year or so. As far as I'm concerned it its helping, he'll take it for the rest of his life.

I am sad to hear about the people feeling scammed by the NuVet product....its really a quality product from my experience and totally worth the $$$.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 18 7:50 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Which Dog Breed do you have...???

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 6:19pm PST 
a 5 year old Sheltie and a 2 year old Golden Ret. Considering another adoption shortly, can have 3 max in my place and honestly any more would be a bit much to care for. Can only spread the love around so much. Gotta love your Dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Oct 3 9:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.