Postings by Guest ID 1126558

GO!

New to Dogster > MY HOMLESS FRIEND IN TENT WITH 3 CORGIS AND A CAT HELP FOR HER

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 9:20pm PST 
My name is Brit (as in British), been here 23 years but alas this is not about me.

A lady called Darlene is camping in Little Elm by the lake, Texas 75068, in a tent, with her are her 3 Little Friends, 2 Corgi and a cat she cannot be parted from them, she has lost everything lost her job and is now at rock bottom, we as Americans have to hear her plea, I just do not know how I can help and alas you came to mind. To see her is pityfulL to say the least. I have photos on my phone but do not know how to down load them if you give me a number I can send them to you. I do not suffer fools gladly but this lady needs our help, for Gods sake this is America, all the millions they are spending on the election and I see our people suffering, it just makes me so angry.. SHE IS PUTTING HER PRECIOUS FURRY FRIENDS BEFORE HER OWN HEALTH.

This is my cell phone please call me 972-249-5111

Brit
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 19 9:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.