Postings by Guest ID 1125968

GO!

Korean Jindo > want to know more about Jindo puppies?

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 9:04am PST 
Hello~!
I have a jindo puppy and I just want to tell you from an owner's perspective about Jindos~
Okay~!
First, I got her from South Korea when she was just 3 months and is doing well~
On websites and such, if you search Jindo they always say "strong-willed, have prey drive, etc" BUT!! From actually having a Jindo puppy I don't think that's really true.
Well, not all dogs are the same, but my puppy(currently 6 months) is very playful, funny, smart, and just plain adorable! (um...I guess that's pretty much the same as most dogs~ ha ha~)
There was no need to potty train her, because she knows that she can't "go" in the house, and unlike most dog owner's I didn't have to go through the "stay-awake-all-nighter" because I was afraid she'd have a potty accident.
People also say that Jindos are difficult to train because they're stubborn, but it's actually more easier than one might think.
I was able to teach her her name, sit, lay down, hand, high-five, play dead, roll over, and stay in only a month.(which, suprised me!!)
Does anyone have a jindo puppy too?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 9:04 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.