Postings by Guest ID 1115063

GO!

Grooming > How Long Does It Take You To Groom Your Dog/Dogs?

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '12 5:07am PST 
Its totally depend upon your nourishment and exercise pattern of your dog so it is hard to say a fix period of time if your dog is doing daily exercises and taking good diet as dog requires than it will grow faster than normal dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 5:07 am

Food & Nutrition > Food Suggestions & Questions

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '12 5:22am PST 
Few people think that when food is good in taste then how it can be bad, but it is not like that if it is increasing excessive fat of your dog than it like human who has high amount of fat your dog will also have same kind of problems so on the regular basis you should go for health check-up. excessive fat or not is that you can do it by putting your hand on stomach of your dog where ribs reside and then check whether you can feel ribs of dog or not if you cannot feel that then you should take action for that. If you are looking for low fat food for your dog than there are many retail shop for dog food, but before starting any one you should first ask to a vetarnary doctor.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 5:22 am

Behavior & Training > Service dog training tricks?

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '12 6:42am PST 
Dogs are creature of habit and routine. Little puppies are also like little children you have to teach them every thing they cannot do by themselves. Some time it is quite frustrating for us that our dog is not getting our words, but same is with puppy also be patient during dog training.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tuvok, Jun 21 11:41 am

New to Dogster > Hi everyone...

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '12 3:31am PST 
My name is michel and i am a online marketer in Canada. I like to write and read different topics So i have joined this community just to share and get knowledge on various topics related to dogs and puppies and i hope you all will contribute your knowledge with me.smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 13 3:31 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.