Postings by Guest ID 1112164

GO!

Chinese Shar-Pei > Shar-pei Booba need a girlfriend

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 9:52pm PST 
Hi, I have a handsome 3 year old boy Shar Pei Booba and I want to find him a mate not necessarily to breed i don't want to make money or anything like that just so he would have a girlfriend
If any one is interested please let me know - or maybe someone could advise me what should I do to find him a girlfriend.
He is healthy and he is very intelligent end have very nice personality. I Have a lots of videos end pics of him.
Thanks a lot any help will be great.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 22 9:52 pm

Chinese Shar-Pei > Shar-pei Booba need a girlfriend

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 9:46pm PST 
Hi, I have a handsome 3 year old boy Shar Pei Booba and I want to find him a mate not necessarily to breed i don't want to make money or anything like that just so he would have a girlfriend
If any one is interested please let me know - or maybe someone could advise me what should I do to find him a girlfriend.
He is healthy and he is very intelligent end have very nice personality. I Have a lots of videos end pics of him.
Thanks a lot any help will be great.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 22 9:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.