Postings by Guest ID 1094466

GO!

Dogs and a Clean Home > Question about lawns

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 7:27am PST 
I have 2 females that burn my lawn with their urine. I have tried several of the products that say they prevent the burning of the grass, but I havent actually found one that works. I am tired of having to re-seed etc. every year. Does anyone know of a product that really works to prevent this?
I sure would appreciate any suggestions
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pepper, Apr 7 9:13 pm

Behavior & Training > Advice needed

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 7:33am PST 
No, neither one is neutered :/ And the reason I say, not so good owners is, the dogs are left out side without water, and sometimes for hours in the cold. They never walk them, and they both work, so the dogs are locked in the house most of the day. Their good people, just not good owners in my opinion. I just see a probem coming on with these 2 dogs frown. They had another dog, some time back, again 2 males, not fixed, and the dogs attacked each other causing one to be taken to the vet for stitches. Its just sad to have to watch sometimes
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 7:33 am

Behavior & Training > Advice needed

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 7:05am PST 
Our neighbors have 2 Bull Mastiff males. One is about 3yo, the other approx 6mo. Lately I have noticed when they put the dogs out, the older male is constantly follwoing the pup around, he constantly tries to hump him, and he pants continuously. These owners are not the best owners, and obviously havent noticed this problem. But it has been going on for about a week now, and it is unusal behaviour for them. I was thinking the older male might be stressed out, but this has just started and the pup has been there at least 3 mo. Any ideas what could be causing this? I would appreciate any advice you could give. Thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 7:33 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.