Postings by Isabelle's Family

GO!

American Pit Bull Terrier > HI EVERYONE!!! MEET ISABELLE!!

Isabelle

Izzy-F-Baby.- Don't forget the- F.

Barked: Mon Feb 16, '09 4:31pm PST 
yeah. we started doing some research in the food we buy. it seems like one of the best things to do is boil some chicken, fry some ground beef and cook her up some rice.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:25 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > HI EVERYONE!!! MEET ISABELLE!!
Isabelle

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 12:46pm PST 
hello everyone. this is one of my opening voyages on Dogster, so i'll make it a good one. first of all my name is Paula and i live in beautiful southwest, virginia; bluegrass country, with my boyfriend Evan and our 2 dogs a pit-Isabelle and a pug-Autumn. Well, last August i bought my boyfriend a "pitbull" for his birthday. That's Isabelle. she was the only one in her litter that looks the way she does, the rest were solid/near solid colors. I resently just join a forum for pitbulls online and someone told me that the red merle pattern looked like a catahoula; well at the time i had never heard of a catahoula leopard dog . now that i've done some research i've found out what a wonderful breed they are. there she is to the left... let me know what you all think!
has anyone else ever heard of something so rare just popping up in a litter of puppies out of no where?? i think she's truely spectacular!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:25 pm

Catahoula Leopard Dog > Catahoula Leopard Pit??

Isabelle

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 2:56pm PST 
hello everyone. this is my opening voyage on Dogster, so i'll make it a good one. first of all my name is Paula and last August i bought my boyfriend a "pitbull" for his birthday. That's Isabelle. she was the only one in her that looks the way she does, the rest were solid/near solid colors. I resently just join a forum for pitbulls online and someone told me that the red merle pattern looked like a catahoula; well at the time i had never heard of a catahoula leopard dog . now that i've done some research i've found out what a wonderful breed they are. there she is to the left... let me know what you all think!
has anyone else ever heard of something so rare just popping up in a litter of puppies out of no where?? i think she's truely spectacular!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Marlowe, Sep 19 10:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.