Postings by Pheobie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 91: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Teaching Impulse Control
Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 9:28pm PST 
I'm not too positive what to do on barking, I've never had that problem before. For the lunging try giving him a treat as you walk by, but if he lunges stop and wait for him to calm down and then reward him once he is calm. When he bites your hands stand up and turn away from him until he is calmer, then commence playing again. I wish I could help more but I have no idea what you would do about him eating the fur off the back of his tail. shrug I would ask a vet about that one.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chiquita, Jan 17 6:10 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Breed Match for a friend
Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 9:24pm PST 
A greyhound seems like a great dog for him, I hope he can find his perfect match smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harriet Tubman, Jan 16 9:24 pm

Senior Dogs > Making it easier for him

Alton

Do you love me- now?

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 9:21pm PST 
Alton is getting old and has slowed down a lot. He has a back leg issue, it doesn't hurt him but he has a lot of trouble moving it too much an that is very difficult with stairs. He already has a car ramp but is there anyway I can make the steps easier for him? There are steps to get out the front and back door of my house and I know its difficult for him to get up any down them.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Zak (7/20/01 - 5/15/13), Apr 5 5:14 pm

Dogster Crushes > Single Pup

Pheobie

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 9:11pm PST 
I'm single at the moment, so is my sister Tubba. Post an interesting fact about yourself and we can get to know each other.
hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Diamond In The Rough, Jan 17 2:51 pm

Behavior & Training > Severe Separation Anxiety

Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 4:07pm PST 
Thanks for the tips, I think I'm going to try the distraction thing, tubba likes food too so maybe that would work for her way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Jan 16 4:12 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote For Tubba
Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 11:06am PST 
http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/12/01/16/tubba

Please vote for her! I would really appreciate it
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harriet Tubman, Jan 16 11:06 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hello!New to dogster

Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:49am PST 
welcome Mercury
I hope you like it here on dogster smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Feb 7 2:53 pm

Behavior & Training > Dogs not getting along

Pheobie

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:34am PST 
Pheobie and Tubba haven't been getting along. I don't know if its because they are both females, or just that Pheobie is old and Tubba is a puppy. Pheobie has been the baby of the family ever since we got her, almost 10 years ago. Since Tubba has been at my side pretty much 24/7 since she got here I can see why Pheobie wouldn't like her. Its more than that now though if Tubba even walks by Pheobie then she gets attacked, and not a little snap too Pheobie will go full out vicious. Tubba just submits but even then she gets attacked, I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pheobie, Jan 16 10:34 am

Sports & Agility > starting agility in winter

Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:22am PST 
Okay thanks you guys
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Czarka, CGC UJJ, Jan 17 6:38 am

Behavior & Training > 6th grade science project
Harriet- Tubman

tubby pup

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 10:20am PST 
Harriet Tubman, small dog, to the first dog barking no reaction to the second dog howling she started looking frantically around the computer trying to find where the noise came from.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bailey - BN, RN, CGC, Jan 16 11:38 am

(Page 1 of 91: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.