Postings by Dieta's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 129: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Baxter just passed away and thank you for his prayers
Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 4:25pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
having another bad day, so I come to all my friends for support smilehughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Baxter just passed away and thank you for his prayers
Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 3:04pm PST 
I love you all for the support. I just posted a thank you and I am sorry I have been away licking my wounds but for such a little dog he is one big loss. hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Wanted to thank everyone for your moral support in tough times

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 2:19pm PST 
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3226167433268&set=a.10576 25541076.8667.1839016188&type=1&theater

I have not been on dogster for many months since Baxter died. That was on April 17th,that I lost him. My life will never be the same without him. My fur kid was paw awesome. I had a rough summer.
My finacee' left me in June. Took our only truck. I have to walk everywhere. not happy about that.He took Bridget and I have been missing her as well. I hope that she is being taken care of.
so through all the challenges I keep pushing and hoping something good will happen.
I feel very loved on dogster. Thank you all xxxooohug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Sep 26 5:56 am

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '12 4:45pm PST 
I've been reading my dogmail and posts. I have had a chance to cry today. I worked 80 hrs this week the most miserable week ever.
I had to work with other salesmen. I heard terrible things come out of their mouths, I caught a cold, I didn't make my sales quota and I am so tired.
I am too tired to cry almost.

I appreciate the love, the prayers, the support, and the kindness here on dogster.
I don't have much of a family, just my fur family really. So loosing Baxter was like loosing a son.
He gave my two daughters and I so much love, fun times, laughter, and joy that there is no words to describe how good he made us feel.
I am glad he gave us so many years of great memories. And his devotion when I had to spend 3 months in bed, he laid beside me only go to outside and pee, eat and make sure I got better.
His love that he shared I know was a gift from God himself there is no other reason for getting so lucky that day we bought him from an Amish family on that cold November day in the barn outside. We didn't know that we were giving a home to share with a PRINCE!
R.I.P my beloved friend.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2611782714034& set=a.1057625541076.8667.1839016188&type=1&theater
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Get Well Soon > Baxter just passed away

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 4:54am PST 
thank you. yesterday worse day ever trying to be at work.
I don't want to go to work today either.
Just want to cry. I cried last night when I got home. I always give him hugs and kisses. It was not right. I fell asleep on the couch til 1 am.
this morning I went to get in the shower seen his crate without him and freaked out frowncrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dieta, Apr 19 4:54 am

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 4:51am PST 
thank you. coming on this morning hoping to see some friends and maybe try to find peace in this.
I felt horrible yesterday I did not want to be at work. My mind was not on work. My mind was on crying my eyes out cry(((
Pray for me.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Get Well Soon > Baxter just passed away

Dieta

AKA Baby Face

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 5:33pm PST 
Baxter has died about 10 minutes ago thank you everyone for your loyal support. I must go to him now and pray crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycryfrown (crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry: ((crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
This is a huge blow cry((((
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dieta, Apr 19 4:54 am

Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 5:31pm PST 
He lost his battle just a few minutes ago, he dropped onto the floor. I got the call coming home just now. He is the best, most loved dog in history. My family will surely feel this loss.
I prayed for him now for a long time. He was strong and loving to us through out his battle.
I pray for strength now because this is a terrible blow.
My family has loved this dog and we have some awesome memories he brought us extreme amounts of joy.
thank you for your loyal prayers
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Get Well Soon > Cancer is the pits!

Baxter

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 4:29pm PST 
thanks Annie me too frown
Sadly I am thinking about uthanization again this week.
I am very upset. Baxter seems to be confused more and more. He run into everything and the walls. He is totally blind now.
I just hate this. crycrycrycrycryfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown
Not sure at times if this is what I need to do. It is never easy.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Get Well Soon > Cancer is the pits!
Baxter

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 4:24pm PST 
thanks so much Scooter and my dogster friends.
Baxter update mom really thinks the Demons and Satan are trying to kill Baxter. He was glad to be home then last Saturday he was hit by a Jeep.
I put him outside and he was on his tether. Well, someone in the house didn't know and hit him. I think it must of sent him flying in the air. He landed in a pile of brush mommy had out front.
for 2 days it was rough. But, he is just very bruised and such.
I felt so bad you have no ideal. I had to go to work on saturday not knowing if he make it but the odds were in his favor again. He is walking , eating and farting like normal. Nothing broken. I know God is watching him and I should lite some white sage tonight bc there is no way this bad stuff is just because. I am religious and I think I should pray more bc too much bad luck is not a good sign. Ok maybe I am a little superstitious too!!!
We need some ongoing prayers for him please crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

(Page 1 of 129: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.