Postings by Meeko's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Food & Nutrition > TOTW-Bison
Bella

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 11:47am PST 
I would withhold food from Maggie for 24 hours then offer her very bland food like plain rice and chicken and see if she has a normal bowel movement. If it is just the case of it being the new flavor of Taste of the Wild then why not go back to the othe kinds that you know she can eat.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Annie, CGC, Jun 8 5:49 pm

Food & Nutrition > How long did you feed puppy food?
Bella

Barked: Sun Jun 7, '09 11:39am PST 
I was always told by my vets to switch them to adult food as soon as they are spayed or neutered which in my household is always between 6-7 months.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Koala, Jun 8 1:42 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need to find a good home for my boys!!

Bella

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 3:22pm PST 
Just a suggestion but when you do find a loving home for them maybe you can arrange it so you drop them off at the vets office for the neuter with the new owner, and they pay for the surgery and vet care rather than an adoption fee? If you are willing for them to be neutered.

Also I do think it is pretty harsh the way some of you have referred to these two poor dogs. They are the victims in this situation, and I just hope they find a loving FOREVER home.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Jack, May 30 5:16 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > *tears* yorkiepup.com again!!

Meeko

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 7:05am PST 
Originally sold for $10,000 dollars Yeah I bet confused
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Duke -Rest In Peace-, Feb 8 4:58 pm

Dog Health > what do you say when someone says your dog is underweight but they aren't

Bella

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 6:24am PST 
There are always people that think they know everything about dogs! I would just ask her where she got her Veterinary liscence??
Tell her your Vet is happy with the body condition but if she is more educated then your vet you will certainly look into itwink
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Feb 3 10:59 am

Dog Health > Adoption after Parvo
Meeko

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:40pm PST 
I had an Aussie that survived Parvo. He was healthy although he could never gain weight and if he got diarrhea at all he would bleed due to the damage it does to their intestinal wall. He also had to have vitamin supplements because of the damage to his intestine he never fully digested his food and therefore wouldnt get all the nutrients he needed. He died accidently at the age of 3 so there is no way of knowing wether he would have lived as long as an average Aussie or not.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 11:42 am

Puppy Place > Why I not can eat from trash can?

Pee Wee

Barked: Mon Dec 15, '08 7:41am PST 
Hey I'll tell you what I do. Whenever my mommy leaves and
doesnt put us in our crates I run and tear everything out of the garbage pick my fav piece and then hide in my crate. I have to do
this really quick cause I know she will be back in a minute.
The best part is cause I am only little (6 lbs), she blames it on my
big sister Bella the labbig laughbig laughbig laugh There are many benefits to being littlewink
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tessie, Dec 15 1:31 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Deaf & Blind Puppy

Bella

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '08 4:14pm PST 
I definitely think the pup deserves a chance at a good life. Two of a dogs favorite things are lots of loving, and good food and you dont need to see or hear to enjoy them.
[notify]
» There has since been 96 posts. Last posting by Oliver -- My Beloved , Jan 4 10:00 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

Meeko

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 4:50pm PST 
k9closet.com
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Gino, Sep 16 10:02 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > need help with type of collar.
Meeko

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 4:47pm PST 
Try K9closet.com. She makes satin lined collars, or try her smoothie collars they are so soft. I have 2 hairless cresteds and they wear the smoothie collars because it causes no irritation to their hairless necks.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Meeko, Nov 23 4:47 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.