Postings by Jaguar's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please vote for Jaguar's Halloween Costume!
Jaguar

Meow?

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '12 2:29pm PST 
https://apps.facebook.com/monstercute/showentry/1296095

(remove any spaces if necessary)

Please vote for us! ^_^

The costume

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jaguar, Sep 13 2:29 pm

Saluki > Oh my! Two years! D=
Marjaan- "Aka: Loki"

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 9:09am PST 
It's been two years since a post. That is amazing! And pretty sad.

Anyone still actively checking the saluki forum?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 24 1:48 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please vote for Loki!

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 3:56pm PST 
Please vote for us on the Facebook contest! Thanks! =)

https://www.facebook.com/dogster?sk=app_210444462349311&app_da ta=16941

Search "hehehe" in the search bar if it doesn't want to show up. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Marjaan "Aka: Loki", Aug 30 3:56 pm

Puppy Place > You didn't get a puppy...

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '12 2:05pm PST 
Awesome. XD LOL!

Except my puppy...he didn't go nuts when you have food...he plops his butt on the ground and stares at you until you give in. And if you have food, he is ALWAYS there. Hahaha!
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Aug 24 8:08 pm

Dog Health > Vomiting, diarrhea, and sleeping all day. Terrified.

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '12 12:25pm PST 
The scary thing was that I didn't have a ride to the vet until the vet's were near closing time. =#

I did call them. The doctors were all busy and I spoke with some interns who didn't really help. One was a friend and asked what was wrong and said to keep him hydrated and bring him in. She left a message for the doctors to call me back. Her shift was over and some new one came in. She called me and told me to bring him in. Well I didn't have a way to get there. She said to bring him in first thing in the morning and asked if I still wanted to speak with a doctor.

I said YES! And she said she would have them call me and she set up an appointment for yesterday morning. He only vomited once every 4+ hours and I made sure he was hydrated with pedialyte.

The vet NEVER called me back, and I'm thinking of complaining. He was doing so well by the morning that I didn't take him in, and they still did NOT call.

He hasn't vomited since early Tuesday night and has been drinking great. Finally got him to eat some boiled chicken last night. He held it down and I gave him more today. He's back to his usual self of searching the kitchen for scraps, even though there never are any. big laugh

Keeping a close eye on him. I ordered some natural herbal medicine to help him out with the stomach issues and to help detox him if it were a reaction. At this point I think it was.

I am quite angry with the intern and am still trying to get a hold of my vet. *shakes head*
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Jun 16 3:10 am

Dog Health > Vomiting, diarrhea, and sleeping all day. Terrified.

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '12 10:08am PST 
So we took Loki to the vet on Saturday for his distemper/parvo shots. He is 12 weeks old. He eats his dinner that day, but slept most the day to. The vet said that would be normal.

On Sunday he refused to eat, and still slept all day. He had a bit of diarrhea.

Monday he eats a little bit. Still has diarrhea and slept all day. He started playing a bit before bedtime.

He vomited a lot last night and still has terrible diarrhea. He is still refusing his food.

At first I thought it was just the vaccinations, making him drowsy and all, but its still going on. I'm terrified of what this could be. I'm worried about taking him to the vet again, since they said he was perfectly healthy when we saw them. A day before he got sick.

His vomit is yellow and clear, because of his empty stomach I assume. His stools are yellow, watery and mucousy. He is still drinking fine and urine is normal. He hasn't been as sleepy as he was on Sunday though.

Any ideas? Please help.

I will be calling my vet today though. Just looking for other ideas and advice. =(
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Dunlop, Jun 16 3:10 am

Dog Health > The Importance Of Spaying Before The First Heat

Jaguar

Meow?

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 11:41am PST 
Okay, I give up. it kept truncating my post. >.>

I think you should wait until after their first heat before spaying. =/ Haven't heard anything specific about beagles though, sorry.

My post was going to quote an informative article with research, but it kept cutting it short. >=(
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Samson, May 28 8:56 am

Puppy Place > Pictures!

Jaguar

Meow?

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 7:08am PST 
Aw! So sweet!

That frisbee is almost bigger than her! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, May 24 7:43 pm

Puppy Place > The Day is Almost Here!

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 7:06am PST 
Thank you! =)

I will be sitting in the passenger seat the whole ride. My other dog will be sitting in the back seat. I'll see how he likes it at my feet; and hopefully I'll be able to wear him out before we leave. Otherwise I might let my other dog deal with him! laugh out loud

Have any ideas on good chew toys for puppies? smile Our youngest dog is six, so I can't remember! Lol
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Marjaan "Aka: Loki", May 24 7:06 am

Puppy Place > The Day is Almost Here!

Mischevious...no- -

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 6:19pm PST 
I am so excited! I will finally be taking my pretty boy home on Saturday!

We will be driving 3.5 to 4 hours home. Any suggestions on how to make this easier for him? We will be making pit stops, but suggestions on where to take them would be great to!

I'm thinking rest stations are not the best place to let him have a potty break, considering the amount of traffic places such as those get from other dogs. I was thinking a quiet exit with only a gas station or two? And letting him potty there. What about sanitizing wipes for his paws? Would that be something to get?

Thanks! Oh my dog, I just can't wait until this weekend. dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Marjaan "Aka: Loki", May 24 7:06 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.