Postings by ♥Sophie Claire CGC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Need help
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:17pm PST 
All of a sudden I can put a background on either of my dogs pages, The code is there in the box but it won't show on their pages.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Webster, Jan 27 6:59 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Specific training for THERAPY dog
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 4:00pm PST 
I agree Lilith. Most people do not realize that therapy dogs are considered high risk and our liability insurance is very expensive. Our group, along with all the hospitals that we visit have a written protocol for visiting with our dogs. You are doing a great job of working with your pup. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I have a CGC Evaluator certification and will answer questions for you. So many studies have been done showing that animal assisted therapy is becoming for popular and they see the results that can happen. Our group will not evaluate a dog until it reaches 1 year of age and will larger dogs, we like to wait to at least 2 years of age. Good Luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Star BN RN RA, Oct 27 4:12 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Pointer Pity

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Nov 29, '09 3:30pm PST 
Sophie takes a dogarita and starts to dance!
[notify]
» There has since been 170 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Pointer Pity

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Nov 29, '09 11:37am PST 
Hello everyonewave
[notify]
» There has since been 172 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Dog Health > Surgery for ACL soon- need advice on aftercare

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Jul 5, '09 7:49am PST 
Good advise from the others Choppy. Sophie had ACL repair on St Pat's Day. I use Gylco-Flex II for her supplement. I just used a beach towel for her sling the first week. She was on pain pills for the first two weeks and that did keep her somewhat groggy. We are almost 4 months out and she is just now having run of the house and a little loose leash time outside. Another good group for ACL repair is Yahoo. Orthodogs.com. We have been told by alot of dogs that it takes 6-12 months for full recovery.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by rio catalina, Jul 6 11:33 pm

Dog Health > Recent surgery for ACL
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 5:54pm PST 
thanks to all of you for the info! We have ordered the Glyco-Flex II and will start Sophie on it right away. She has been wonderful about staying in her crate and yes, I am using a Kong stuffed and frozen and Kong dental with peanut butter also. Took the schnauzer in yesterday for a grooming and both vets came out to see how she was doing. They were pleased that she was putting weight on the leg when we go outside on leash. I know this will be a long drawn out affair and I am pretty sure that Sophies ball playing days are over. I probably will be an overprotective mom with her.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mazzy, Apr 9 6:36 pm

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:17am PST 
Thanks for the info Hershey!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Mazzy, Apr 9 6:36 pm

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 11:44am PST 
Thanks I know this is gonna be a long process. When you get home and if you have time, I sure would like to know what the human supplement is.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Mazzy, Apr 9 6:36 pm

♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '09 10:54am PST 
Spoke with our vet about joint supplement and he carries Dasuquin. What can anyone tell me about this supplement. I am also interested in Glyco-Flex. She is a GSP and weighs 54 lbs. We are still crated and are 2 weeks post surgery and on a leash when we go outside.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Mazzy, Apr 9 6:36 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote For Me!
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '08 7:07pm PST 
I am entered in the October photo contest at www.snobbydogs.com. and I would appreciate your vote.snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by MACH ADCH Lilliana TQX, Oct 3 7:33 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.