Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:12am PST 
I am 12.3 lbs!
But im in no means overweight!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chewy, Jan 31 4:22 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Yorkie or Silky?
Fiona

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:11am PST 
Half yorkie, half silky to me, which is beautiful! I actually had someone ask me if Fiona is a silky since she is fairly larger than most yorkies, she is about 12.3lbs, but she is pure yorkie!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Sep 3 7:57 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Yorkietalk.com

Fiona

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 11:08am PST 
Yes, I am a member of yorkietalk.com, have been for 2 years now, and I LOVE IT! It is a wonderful site! My username on there is Dara311.

Great place! cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cedric Phineas/Princess Prince, Mar 7 10:04 am

Yorkshire Terrier > Food and Toys for Yorkies

Fiona

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 12:57pm PST 
Fiona has lots of toys, kongs, baby dolls, and she doesn't ever chew them to pieces, which is good, she loves her purina food, and she gets very little table food, however, she is OBESSED with popcorn! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Dec 27 7:41 am

Yorkshire Terrier > Need Yorkies for calendar shoot!

Fiona

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 12:54pm PST 
darn, my yorkie has a docked tail, but she has floopy ears...guess that doesnt count, does it!?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fiona, Apr 2 12:54 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Biggest Yorkie
Fiona

Barked: Fri Apr 2, '10 12:53pm PST 
Fiona just turned 2 this past Monday, she is about 13lbs now! Very big , not fat though! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chewy, Jan 31 4:22 pm

Dachshund > R U IN love with ur doxie well come here

Lucy

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 6:48pm PST 
very cute! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hollie, Dec 26 4:55 am

Yorkshire Terrier > Who's the Hero?

Fiona

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '08 6:32pm PST 
Hi there!

Seems pretty interesting to me!

I had a black lab named Simon, whom we raised as a young puppy. We were living in Cleveland Ohio, so of course winters were really harsh and dangerous at time. Simon decided he was going to run away about 2 days before a MAJOR blizzard would hit. This was back in 1994, I was 12 at the time. Well, the blizzard hit us pretty hard, still no sign of Simon. I was hanging out with my sister in her room, and I just so happened to look out her window, and i saw a black dog trying to come out of the woods, well I knew it was my simon, I ran out of the house, no shoes, shorts, and a sweat shirt, and went and got him. His leg was pretty banged up, and bleeding- Me being the tomboy that I was, I tried taking some snow to clean off his leg, and then ran back home and got my dad. My Dad picked him up, and we drove to the vet.....$2,000 later, Simon was all fixed! I guess you could say him and I were inseperable since I saved his life..... big grin A few years passed, I was about 14 and I was home alone one day after school. We had an invisible fence for Simon, and he was outside. He started barking, and barking, and I coudnt get him to stop- He was barking at a man in the back of the house who was trying to break into our house! So, I guess he helped me out as well! Dogs are the best!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fiona, Sep 17 6:32 pm

Dog Health > Getting Spayed today

Fiona

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 9:38am PST 
good luck with your spay...usually after this you have to be leashed walked for about a week, you cant get wet, and you have to be very LOW key with everything!

you should be good in a week!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fiona, Sep 15 9:38 am

Yorkshire Terrier > anyone else with an independent puppy?!
Fiona

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 9:37am PST 
Fiona is becomming more needy for me now, its too cute....

when she gets a bath, she is all affecionate with us!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fiona, Sep 15 9:37 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.