Postings by Rosie's Family

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > 5 years ago today.

Rosie

Rosie- a slumber- spaniel!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:19am PST 
It was 5 years ago today ( in fact probably almost to the minute), that I lost my beloved Clumber spaniel Rosie. She was beautiful and sweet and I miss her still very very much. She had Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia and despite everyone's best efforts, she just got worse and worse so we had to make the painful but only decision we could make , to help her. She slipped away peacefully in my arms with us both stroking her and telling her how much we loved her. I never thought I could ever make that decision, but when faced with the reality of her suffering, there was no other option possible. For the last five years , her ashes have been in a temporary container so that when I felt strong enough, I would scatter them but just recently we have found the strength to get a permanent casket for them and they are now with us once again , in our living room in our new house. She is among us again.even now I am crying at her loss. She was about 13 years old (she was a rescue so we never did know her true age). We love you so much sweetheart and we always will. Be happy. Masses of love Gaelle and Martin.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie, Jan 25 5:19 am

Behavior & Training > Pet names for your pet..you know you have em ;)
Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Tue May 19, '09 10:49am PST 
I thought it was Just my human who calls me her "puppy boy"red face I'm 2 years old tomorrow (20th May). She also calls me Cubby, Cuffbit, Cubs, Chops , Monster Chops, Toerag and Idiot Pup!red facered facered faceshrug These humans!!! Don't they KNOW any better?laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 76 posts. Last posting by Duppy Conquerer ~*CGC*~, Jul 14 5:11 pm

Puppy Place > What is the most rare breed you have ever met?

Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 11:28am PST 
Me and my big sister Rosie. Everyone always asks my mum what kind of mixed breed I am. I am a Clumber Spaniel and the only one in my town.happy dancewave
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Oct 18 8:00 pm

Grooming > I will NEVER own a mostly white dog again

Cuthbert

Mud magnet.

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '09 7:48am PST 
Try owning a mud loving Clumber spaniel!! Now THAT'S what I call muddy. He goes out a walk almost pure white and within minutes he is noticeably dirty to the extent it's commented on. As for when we REALLY go a walk, undergrowth, water, mud, he wears them all. He has now "graduated" to actually lying down in the mud and I mean thick, sticky, gooey mud and he absolutely adores it! I don't really mind as I worked out a long time ago that having a clumber spaniel is not compatible with having a neat house and hair free clothes. I have 2 sets of clothes, the "Cuthbert" clothes which I only wear when I'm around him and the "good" clothes, kept well away from mud, slobber and dog hair!laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Boo, Apr 23 6:21 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rosie gone I year ago on Sunday

Rosie

Rosie- a slumber- spaniel!

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 9:31am PST 
Rosie gone I year ago on Sunday.
She was my 1st Clumber and suffered poor health uncomplainingly right to the very last. I miss her so very much and wish she could be with me again but with a healthier body. She will always be in my heart. I love you baby, be happy.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kahuna, Jan 25 8:53 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.