Postings by Olive (1997-2011)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Time To Say Goodbye...
Olive- (1997-2011)

I'm the best- doggie in the- whole world

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 7:43am PST 
What a loving story about you and Maya.

I am so sorry to hear about Maya's difficulties. But you know you are doing the right thing - she let you know. Just as you were kind and compassionate in taking her in, so you are in letting her go.

We hope you find peace in your decision and remember what wonderful things you did for your pup. And remember your pals here at Dogster are here to listen and help.

Hugs hug
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Lucky (R.I.P), Jun 22 10:39 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > PLEASE HELP ME
Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Thu May 26, '11 7:50am PST 
John,
I hope you are OK - you haven't responded since your original post.

I also hope you rescued another dog. Such a kind heart should spread the love to another deserving dog. Nothing can replace Milo, but each dog is special and wants nothing more than to share his/her live with a caring person. Hope you find peace in all you have done for Milo.

Take care.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by SassySue, Jun 1 7:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hard decisions !!

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 5:52pm PST 
Bunky,

I tried to post earlier but I guess it didn't get through. Now I looked again and you have crossed over.

So sad to hear of your passing, but your pawrents did the right thing. I'll take care of you now.

Hugs to your family.hug You will never be forgotten.

Peace,
Olive
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Olive (1997-2011), May 24 5:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Katie May10th 2011

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:15am PST 
Katie,

Such a beautiful girl and a compassionate story.

Please take comfort in all that you did for Katie. It looks like she lived a good life with you.

Peace and hugs,
Olive
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Olive (1997-2011), May 23 7:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Thu May 19, '11 1:20pm PST 
Twinkie,

You have pup and people pals here who understand.

I don't know if this will help, but I had to put down Olive in May. We have other animals and the vet [she came to the house] wanted the other animals to come and sniff Olive once she was gone. They did and immediately turned away. She said that was their way of saying goodbye and letting go.

I tell you this because maybe Twinkie was letting you know it was time to say goodbye.

Pets are important in our lives. Give yourself time to grieve. Time heals.

Take care.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 19 3:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Need wings??
Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Wed May 18, '11 7:05pm PST 
Thank you so much - its beautiful!

Anybody know how to get it to show on my dogster page?
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Alice, Aug 18 4:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Need wings??

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 7:38am PST 
I need wings. I passed over a month ago. I miss my family and they miss me so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by Alice, Aug 18 4:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Good bye Lucky...

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 7:17am PST 
Sounds like Lucky had a lucky life and so did you.

I've read some of your posts and am very impressed with your maturity and wisdom at your young age.

Cancer is a terrible thing for pets and people. I think sometime it is harder to watch than actually have, though I not that is not really so.

Lucky is free from pain and with you always in spirit.

Take care.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, May 16 8:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How Do You Cope?

Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Thu May 12, '11 7:29am PST 
Great thread. So much compassion and caring.

I lost my Olive last month. I will never ever forget her. She was my first dog and the sweetest dog ever.

This may sound silly, but to honor her memory and help me get through my grieving process, I am trying to be more like her and trying to spread the joy she gave me to others.

We all love our dogs and miss them so much. And all they did was try to make us happy. Shar, and Olive, and Cinnamon and all the other dogs were the same way. Think of your dogs reaction when she/he saw you upset. My dogs don't like it. So I guess I'm saying that we could try to be happy for our dogs' sake and to try be the one who makes other people happy. If that makes any sense... Instead of expressing the grief inwardly with sadness, spread it outwardly with goodness to all creatures. At least this is my way of coping.

I know its tough for all here that have posted. Its wonderful to have this forum to reach out and hopefully help ourselves and each other to get through this together.

Peach and thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Sally Beaker , May 29 9:07 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > G'bye Duke I love you always
Olive- (1997-2011)

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 7:44am PST 
So many here know exactly how you feel. Its feels good to be a loving and caring person to another creature. But it is just awful when they are gone.

Your love for Duke shines through in your post so he had a wonderful life thanks to you.

Please take good care of yourself.

Olive, Ruby and Sydney
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Olive (1997-2011), May 9 7:44 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.