Postings by Norton's Family

GO!

Japanese Terrier > Where did you get your Japanese Terrier?

Norton

Ever vigilant

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 2:30pm PST 
We got Norton from a rescue who got him out of the Salinas city shelter. He is a cheerful little clown, always wants to play and is very affectionate. He was found on the street as a stray.

These dogs are very smart and they learn fast. He loves to play ball and play with his toys. Sometimes he brings a selection of toys and lays them around him.

I would never buy a dog, because there are so many that need homes. But if you see a Japanese Terrier in the shelter, and you like very active, affectionate dogs, a JT is for you!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Norton, Apr 24 2:30 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Lilly\'s story- From sadness to love
Ralphie

Lizard Master

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 3:53pm PST 
Lilly, you are the best example of dog-kind. Stong, sensitive, forgiving and gorgeous to boot. I was surrendered by my family but I have a great home with Norton. I love my dad and my mom. I get to sit in front of the heater vents and keep toasty warm all day! Dog biscuits too!! YAY!!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by TEVA, Oct 31 3:47 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Lilly\'s story- From sadness to love

Norton

Ever vigilant

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 3:48pm PST 
Hey Lilly I am Norton and I was a stray on the streets of Salinas, Ca. I'm so sad you went through such a terrible time. How can people be so different! Some soooo nice and some cruel.

I had it tough, but not as tough as you did! My mom saw me on the web, but when she called, I was gone! The shelter said a rescue took me. My mom was sad that I wasn't there, but happy that I wasn't--well, you know--, but I was rescued! Then she found out the rescue that took me was near her house! So instead of driving 100 miiles, she only had to drive a few to get me. She says "It was meant to be. YOU were coming to ME! " I was sick with pneumonia and kennel cough and was skinny. When they came to look at me and introduce me to my brother Ralphie, I couldn't even hold my head up! So we went home and it took a while but I got better. And I learned about toys, and chasing the ball! Now I'm the biggest clown at the dog park! I love my mom and dad and Ralphie!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by TEVA, Oct 31 3:47 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.