Postings by Gracie's Family

GO!

Polish Owczarek Nizinny > New family member

Gracie

Wake up...its- time to rub my- belly!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 9:50am PST 
Hi! My name is Gracie and I'm a PON. Check out my dogster webpage at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/559820
I can tell you about PONS in general: We are very happy dogs, and we LOVE to play. We get along great with other dogs - in fact I follow my brother Monty (he's an Old English Sheepdog) around the house everywhere. Also, I am very attached to my owners, but am very wary of strangers. I bark a lot at strangers when they first come to the house, but once I see that my Mom & Dad accept them (and Monty too), then I'm fine with them. It takes me a little while to warm up to strangers, but if they gently scratch my ears I'm all over them.
Oh, yeah, one other thing. Compared to my brother Monty, Mom says I'm very vocal, especially when I'm playing with Monty. But not necessarily in the barking way - I just like to talk a lot. Mom says I sound like "Chewbaca" from Star Wars...kind of a "ar-ar-ar-ar" sort of thing. I don't know if other PONS are like that too, but I figure if you've got something to say, why keep quiet?
Mom also says that PONS are like Old English Sheepdogs - but smaller.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Molly, Dec 31 12:30 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.