Postings by Josie SDit's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Dogs & Travel > Car seats
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 9:45pm PST 
I don't know about fitting all of the 5 at once, and I don't know about shipment to Australia but look up the FidoRido. I know that it holds at least two dogs at the same time and has been crashed tested to the same qualifications as a childs car seat.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jazzabel .R.I.P. , Sep 17 2:43 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Asthma Alert Dogs?
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 3:45pm PST 
How did you teach the chemical eversion? Josie is my PSDit because of my anxiety and some of my other mental issues, but my anxiety can cause asthma attacks and the other way around, an asthma attack can cause an axiety attack. As far as smells go, i usually start coughing before I ever smell anything. By then though, its usually too late.
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Abe, Dec 23 12:58 pm

Puppy Place > What Breed am I?

Niner

Wanna wanna- wanna... go for- a walk NOW

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 2:03pm PST 
Hi everydog. My name is Niner and I am a rescue from a shelter. The shelter told my mom and dad that I am a chi/terrier mix. But dad thinks Manchester Terrier mix with...? Not a clue. Any guesses would be appreciated.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 3:59 am

Choosing the Right Dog > What am I?

Niner

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '07 2:21pm PST 
wow I can see some manchester terrier. Anything else?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Dec 27 4:38 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > How to stop excited barking

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 12:12pm PST 
Thanks for all of the advice. I am glad to know that I am already doing what was suggested. The watch command is something we have been working on for some time now. I guess it is just going to take more time.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jan 5 11:34 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > How to stop excited barking
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '07 3:35pm PST 
Josie is working on socialization right now. We are going to the pet store often and she becomes so excited. I posted a similar question in the behavioral forum a while back but because she does not bark for long she settles pretty quickly, people just kept stating that it was no big deal. But she is an SDit, so I am hoping someone here can help. How do I teach her to ignore the other dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jan 5 11:34 am

Behavior & Training > He won't stop barking!!

Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 4:17pm PST 
I am glad I found this post. Josie only barks when we are in the car ans she sees another dog, and when we go to the pet store and she sees the other dogs. Once she gets near them she tries to play with them. How do I get her to stop. How do i ignore her, in the pet store with out her disrupting everything?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josie SDit, Dec 5 4:17 pm

Niner

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 2:59pm PST 
Thank you all. My mom thinks I am as cute as can be and it doesnt really matter what I am. Just looking for some answers when my dad takes me for a walk and people say..."aww how cute, what kind of dog is he?" So far our brilliant answer is " we dont know" BOL.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Dec 27 4:38 pm

Niner

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '07 9:27pm PST 
I am not sure if this is the best place to post this thread but oh well, it can be moved if needed. I was adopted from a rescue shelter and they didn't really know what I am...please look at my picture and let me know what you think I might be. Then shelter just said some kind of terrier.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Dec 27 4:38 pm

Behavior & Training > Best type of collar for everyday?
Josie SDit

Josie Rosie- Fluffy Hair

Barked: Mon Oct 29, '07 9:51pm PST 
what is a comfort harness?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Henry, Oct 30 3:59 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.