Postings by (retired)minister misty's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Light A Candle And Keep These Furiends And Keep Them In Prayer
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:13am PST 
hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel Lexi ...Gone But Never , Feb 2 7:41 am

Plus Power of the Paw > jim,jeepers dad needs urgent paw power,please cross post!

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '12 9:58am PST 
it's ok akita boys..jim did sneak back on faacebook,creating a new page..but i don't think his brother knows it...sigh
so if facebook makes him sick?
he will stay sick..because he can't stay away from it..but i love jim and jeepers and i hope he gets on his paws again
he is such a kind and gentle personfrown
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 8 4:08 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > jim,jeepers dad needs urgent paw power,please cross post!

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 7:17am PST 
jeepers is a very loyal dogster member for years and i do only post bsl updates in my diary not in the forum...many know jeepers for his amzing kindness...so even tho i do not like that you say i am a facebook poster...it is the other way around ..
i post from dogster to my facebook prayer group that is for both dogsters and catsters and bsl is also a dogster thing since i own an anti bsl DOGSTER GROUP HERE!

jeepers dad needs our paw power..he is the kindest man i know!

and that you don't like facebook...fine!

do not judge me for being on there to be in contact with dogsterrs/catsters and besides that..i own anti bsl groups and facebook is the media site to do this on....

i am a loyal dogster for over six years and i would never post about outsiders on dogsterconfused

and i you would go into dogster it self in stead of staying in the forum..you would know jeepers!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by ✝ Angel Tosha ✝, Sep 8 4:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Trying to make sense of it all

bull-boy(my- sweet- angelboy)

hug me, kiss me- and PLAY with- me!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 12:09pm PST 
my bullie pased at the age of two in the house of an acute heart attack.
we saw him fall and it was the worse moment a fur mom can have..
i felt guilty for a long time....but now four years later i understand it was his time and that i have to feel joy with the two years i had him....fly free sweet girlhughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Penny, Aug 20 8:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Thinking about getting a new dog has brought all my old feelings back to the surface.

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '12 12:04pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 19 12:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Still can't get over it!

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 3:06am PST 
hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Katana (fallen not forgotten), Aug 22 6:48 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hemangiosarcoma

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 3:05am PST 
hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Aug 23 5:01 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POP for Gypsy Road

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 2:59am PST 
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 4 2:59 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > my new anti bsl group on facebook

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 3:18am PST 
we have an anti bsl group here for years...

http://www.dogster.com/group/Bruce_rescues_group-16732

but after getting so much info and finding many are on facebook,the owners of seized pets and the people ,we need to get them out,we decited to go into facebook as an adition to our regular group.
we have good members there and people who know their stuff about bsl laws,like the lexus project(dog lawyer org and people who are fighting bsl for 25/30 years.
so feel free to join.
we have info about the seized dogs we work with,the family's,and the warriors,we have petitions to sign and info to shae...so i hope to meet my fellow dogsters there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339676122780613/
Approved by forums moderator
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 1 7:28 am

Senior Dogs > What should I do with my aggressive older dog?

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '12 2:57am PST 
he is not a big dog and i guess he is a bit like me when i was alive
a dominand dog..i never liked domininad dogs..i did like dogs,but as long as they were meloow minded and would not challenge me
if i met a dog that had issues like mine...mom had to act soon and fast to prefent fights...and she trained me so well that if she snapped her vinger i would sit next to her,givng a faul look
but if she would not look,just for a secont...man me would go right into it...
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Aug 2 6:43 pm

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.