Postings by Deacon's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Yorkshire Terrier > What kind of food do you eat?
Tennessee's- Jasper Jax- a.k.a.

Barked: Sun Aug 24, '08 5:04am PST 
I've been on Natural Balance for almost 2 years, but my mommy was wondering fi she should change every so often. She's afraid I might get tired of eating the same thing everyday. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Baron, Sep 17 11:49 pm

Great Dane > Pet beds
Deacon

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:12am PST 
Does anyone know where you can get very large pet beds at a good price for us Danes??? way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Toby, Aug 17 10:23 am

Yorkshire Terrier > Yorkie Mix\'s

Sophie

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 10:48am PST 
Hi everyone,
I'm a Morkie ( my daddy was yorkie and my mommy is a maltese). I'm colored like a maltese and have a little chubby body like one too. My human mommy is anxious to see how I change over time. Right now I'm just 4 mths old! cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Diego Ramone, Apr 3 11:47 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 10:24am PST 
Me and my new sister (Sophie) like Natural Balance. I've been on it a while-just the regular formula and the other day my mommy picked up the new "little bites" and boy do we love them. It is so much easier for us to eat! way to goapplause
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Coco Chanel, PAWS, Dec 6 4:20 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > FLEAS!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 12:08pm PST 
I've never really had them, but my mommy uses a flea shampoo when she bathes me. I think if they get too bad, your mommy can check with the vet and my mommy thinks u can get a pill to take for them! Hope that helps!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by barney, Dec 28 7:38 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > chorkies & morkies

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '07 6:17am PST 
Hi, I'm back. My mommy is getting my little human sister a Morkie for Christmas. We are getting her next wk. Her mommy is Maltese and her dad is Yorkie. My mommy will put her a page on here soon!dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shylo, Dec 29 2:23 pm

Great Dane > What do you eat?

Deacon

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '07 12:27pm PST 
I have ate Natural Balance, Canidae, and Blue. My owners think they are all wonderful foods and my Yorkie brother has done well on all three. My stomach on the other hand could not handle any of these foods. My vet actually recommended Purina One Adult Large Breed and my owners were in shock. Well ever since I've been on it, I have been doing well. So I guess all of us danes are different! My owners learned the most expensive wasn't necessarily the best in my case!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Damian, Feb 2 11:40 am

Yorkshire Terrier > How big

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 10:25am PST 
I agree with Bree-there is no such thing as a teacup yorkie. I weighed about a little over a 1lb at 11 wks and I'm 1yr and 1 month old and I weigh between 4-4 1/2 lbs and I should be done growing. Hope that helps. My mom and dad were 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 lbs!shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Awesome, Feb 14 5:58 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > Yorkie's as pets

Barked: Wed Oct 3, '07 10:14am PST 
I have a yorkie that is 4.5lbs and my kids love him and he loves them just as much. My little girl knows to be easy with him and he is not made of glass. He has jumped out of my arms or walked across in front of me and I've accidentally hurt him a couple of times and I am an adult. They are great pets and as long as you teach your kids to be gentle, the yorkie will be just fine! Mine is 1 yr old and is very attached to my 4 yr old!!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harley, Dec 5 4:41 am

Yorkshire Terrier > chorkies & morkies

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 11:25am PST 
I'm a yorkie of course but my mom has those about getting a yorkie mix for me to play with since I was rather expensive. She thinks she would like a shorkie(shih tzu and yorkie). Just cehck them all out!
way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shylo, Dec 29 2:23 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.