Postings by Katie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Burial Containment
Katie

Daddy's girl

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '09 6:33am PST 
What about cremation? It isn't unreasonably priced, and with a nice decorated box I think it's a wonderful way to remember them.

I know just the physical action of having to bury a dog rips me apart and I just about can't handle it.

I'm sorry that you'll be losing Keiko, but as least you have some time to make sure her last few months on this earth are her best hug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 1:27 pm

Puppy Place > What in the world would you do about this?
Jackson

My beautiful- coat is coming- in!

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 10:41am PST 
I had a roommate that left his used condom on the floor beside his trashcan once and Jackson got to it (which I was not aware of) few days later he was having trouble pooping & I go to check & pulled what looked like a piece of tape that I thought was stuck in his fur and was in complete shock!!

I was FURIOUS, took him to the vet & they told me that he would be fine, he might have an upset stomach but other than that he should be back to normal within 24 hours.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 18 3:51 am

Dogs & Travel > All pet airline a good idea?

Digger

Let me kiss- you!!!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 10:12am PST 
Seth, they are actually completely booked for 2 months already. I imagine that if they do well and please their customers, they will for sure have repeat business & referrals.

I do think that people will use this service. It isn't that far fetched, people buy cars like the Honda Element based on the fact that it caters to their animals.

I would never fly with my pets though, or have them fly. I would be a nervous wreck. I would much rather drive if they MUST come with me.

Boo, they are deinfitely not charging $650 per pet.... prices start at $149 (each way). I do see that the longer distance trips (LA to NY) are $300 each way though.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Maverick , Jul 30 3:45 pm

Dog Health > Pray For Sawyer (Its Looking Bad)

Katie

Daddy's girl

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 9:50am PST 
Sawyer, hug hoping for the best for you!
[notify]
» There has since been 98 posts. Last posting by ~Sophie~, Jul 23 10:35 am

Pomeranian > Raw fed poms?

Oswald

What color will- I end up???

Barked: Fri Jul 10, '09 5:54am PST 
Of course when I went to pick up Madeline from the vet yesterday I asked my vet and she didn't even let me get the whole sentence out before she was like NO! It is so bad, blah blah blah. Rather than butt heads with her, I just said okay & left.

I would like to get a diet plan worked up over the next few days. Read more, since I've been so slow at work & literally spend all day on on here and usatoday.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by The P, B & J Poms!, Jul 13 8:38 am

Pomeranian > Raw fed poms?
Oswald

What color will- I end up???

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 1:24pm PST 
Does anyone on here feed raw?

I am getting more and more interested the more I read smile The health benefits alone almost convince me. I'm just curious as to what you feed, how much etc?

I've been in the raw forums all day, so I just wanted some input from my fellow poms smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by The P, B & J Poms!, Jul 13 8:38 am

Food & Nutrition > Science Diet does have meat!!!

Bear

Professional toy- unstuffer

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 9:26am PST 
Innova, I buy a 16 lb bag for $25 twice a month. Natura makes quite a few different foods that are really great & afforadable. If you email them, they will send you 2 coupons, one for $5 off of any Natura product & another for $3 off smile

http://www.naturapet.com/

Rememeber that most all of these companies that the others are suggesting can be emailed and you can ask for samples or coupons! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Kiki - My Angel Baby Girl, Jul 13 8:53 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Seven show dogs die in hot van :(

Scooter

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 8:43am PST 
Still not a proper punishment. Not even close to justice.

She needs prison time at the least. I read that story about the police dogs in England and at the end it said "The maximum sentence for causing unnecessary suffering to an animal is six months in prison and a £20,000 fine." (roughly $28,000) That is for ONE animal. Although this happened here in the US, she still caused suffering to 8 dogs which resulted in the death of 7 of them.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by EVO, Jul 15 12:12 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Firefighter shoots dogs to avoid boarding fees

Digger

Let me kiss- you!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 8:40am PST 
I read this yesterday in the news and after me ranting for a few minutes about the ultimate lazy excuse for a human being this guy is & how he NEEDS to go to jail for a long time one of my co-workers was like "well I mean, they were his dogs, can't he do that if he wants?".... My co-worker is not a dog person at all, but I made the argument that just because someone has a child does not mean just b/c it is there kid they can do whatever they want with it....

This is very sad, even more of a reason to dislike humans!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dancer (6-08-06 - 8-25-08), Jul 12 4:59 am

Dog Health > Stinky Car!
Madeline

Cheeeese!

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 9:05am PST 
Has anyone tried What Odor?
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by ♥The Brat Pack♥ , Jul 11 11:26 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.