Postings by Oreo (In Loving Memory)'s Family

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Grieving

Oreo (In- Loving- Memory)

Barked: Sun Mar 17, '13 5:05pm PST 
Thank you all for the nice comments. My 3 years old daughter realized that Oreo wasn't there anymore. It was hard for me to explaining her what happened to her. I told her that Oreo was old and she was ready to go. My daughter asked me if Oreo is gone and not coming back. I said yes but we will see her again some day. Oreo is happy right now with many dogs. We have two jack Russell terriers. They knew something is going on with Oreo and they kept looking for her. We talked to two dogs that Oreo loved them and she will watch all over us and we will see her some day. They licked us. We miss her already. We know Oreo is happy with no pain!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Gamma, May 19 7:53 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Grieving
Oreo (In- Loving- Memory)

Barked: Sun Mar 17, '13 6:21am PST 
Yesterday I had to let my dog, Oreo go... It was really hard for me to making a decision to put her sleep... She was 12 years old and she had seizure issue since she was 4 years old. Lately, she had really hard time to get up and she couldnt control her bathroom. She cant stand or walk for like 5 mins to 10 mins... Recently she started to not eating and drinking well anymore... That's when she was ready to go.
This dog was my first that I had to make a decision to put her sleep. It was the hardest thing I ever made... I stayed with her whole time and her end at vet when they put her sleep.

I miss her so much... I couldn't stop crying...

Rest In Peace, Oreo!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Gamma, May 19 7:53 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.