Barked: Mon May 13, '13 2:21pm PST 
Gonna pmail you
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dozer, May 14 1:50 pm

Dog Health > Potential IMHA diagnosis
Angel- Mica-the- wonderpup

WILD AT HEART

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 7:48am PST 
Sorry.. Mom has been ill, then having all kinds of technical problems on Dogster.. Please come visit Mica's page, and ecollage.org
Hoping this isn't the case, and sorry to. Learn the news on both fronts..
What areas do you live in, and would you please pmail us the circumstances that you know or believe led to it. It will help with the data we keep, for the research we fund and if we can be of any help. Treatment and ongoing care, meds etc..
Its all confidential.. We'd appreciate if you would consider joining Mica's Team too.. Thanks and wishing you both the best, Mel, the mom, Mirra, Angel Mica & the Purple Girls of Oregon
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Mica-the wonderpup, Feb 12 7:48 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Dixie Black Pearl Needs POTP - Please Light a Candle

the purple- girls of- oregon

all you need is- love

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 11:18am PST 
praying for Dixie and her pack.. clearly this is such a tragedy, and our hearts are breaking given the news we learned of late, but we remain as PAWsitive and hopeful on their behalf that she defy the odds and will remain with her loving family..
in spite of her diagnosis.
FUR all they have done in the past in the great tradition of dog rescue with LOVE and will continue to, and because they personify what a really good dog home is all about, PAWlease, have hope and join the many who pray FUR them too, and sincere thanks to Sully & Angel Socks mom, Linda, who is so often leading the pack of dogs to good places.

we hope that you know that you both (R & L and L & G) have what strength and support we have to offer and if you need more, please let us know. As hard as This is, hang in there.. as you already know, your sweet Dixie is so worth it. May she defy the odds and teach all of us some new tricks and may God Bless you all..

love, mel, mirra & angel mica and family
ecollage.org
dog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Dos Rio Yushula / (RIO), Mar 3 8:28 am

Dog Health > Diagnosed with Auto Immune Hemolytic Anemia

WILD AT HEART

Barked: Wed Aug 17, '11 9:58pm PST 
We hope that our angels have found one another, and will be waiting FUR us when the day comes to be with them again. If you need a paw, please, let us know. We are so sorry for your loss, and hope that you will find peace of mind and heart, knowing your angel will suffer no more. With our deepest condolences,
Mel, Mirra and angel Mica
Ecollage.org
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jovi, NPC, CEGE, Aug 18 7:48 am

Plus Power of the Paw > DarlaMae needs our prayers

all you need is- love

Barked: Sat Jul 23, '11 1:33pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopydog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walklittle angellittle angellittle angel|/a/ |little angellittle angellittle angelcheercheercheercheercheercheercheerblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogcloud 9cloud 9cloud 9: c9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
partypartypartypartypartypartyparty
we're with you all the way love.. XOXOXOX m, m & angel m
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Wesley, Jul 23 7:05 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > DALEBO need's your Prayers too.

all you need is- love

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 9:19pm PST 
Gail, if you need anything.. PAWlease, BOL love.
Dale Bo is so special to us, and we will pray for both of you.. i know that you have your hands full- and you haven't been responding to email, and a group of us that have been talking amongst us, are concerned about you love.

Let us know what else we can do for you.
please.
much love,
mel, mirra and angel mica
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Nov 6 2:00 pm

Food & Nutrition > PAWlease lend a paw

Mirra

REBEL FORCE

Barked: Tue Oct 19, '10 4:22pm PST 
Thanks so much Maxwell, MattieMay and Quincey.. it was very kind of you to chime in..
we'll take a look at the suggestions- we're told to treat actual protein at well less than 25% and fat no more than 14%..

she's done quite well off regular food, but it's scary now- given what we have seen and it's really hard to get a straight answer.. minimum label numbers don't help when we're meant to guess what the actual percentages are..

thanks again, ever so much guys..
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mulder, Oct 19 6:21 pm

Food & Nutrition > PAWlease lend a paw

Mirra

REBEL FORCE

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 6:09pm PST 
Mirra has done well in everything then recently emerged on Columbus Day with acute pancreatitis.. we cannot tell if it may be the Grizzly Salmon Oil, which we no longer use, The Orijen, which may be too high in Protein, or the small amount of EVO 95% protein, which actually has 9% protein and same for fat.

She's recuperating well, Thank the Lord, on home-cooked- the type you may imagine, but other than an abysmal vet prescribed diet- has anyone found a good lower protein, very low fat food that has reliable analysis (what they call dry matter basis?)

I love her with my whole heart, and other than lowfat yogurt, same for cottage cheese, carrots, bananas and lettuce- she occasionally gets a tiny bit of cheese, and baked liver- which i make as well, for treats. i want to do the right thing, and i am not looking for criticism, if it is choices i have made that led to this i feel bad enough already, i just would appreciate guidance if anyone is willing to bestow it in the kind manner i ask for it in, and thank you. it's a terrible thing, hearing your pup has acute pancreatitis..
i'm sure many of you know all too well.
mirra is doing well, but i want her to do great.

thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Mulder, Oct 19 6:21 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please vote for this dog. $1,000 to be donated to animal food pantry

all you need is- love

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 4:06pm PST 
uh oh..
we just now saw..
off2 see if we can help you save the day mate!!
snoopy & little angel

mirra & angel mica
& mel with tail between legs
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by the purple girls of oregon, Apr 14 4:06 pm

Dog Health > autoimmune disease

WILD AT HEART

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 11:36am PST 
we wondered how your pal is doing?
we're sending POP & PAWrayers.

little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, May 19 1:39 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.