Postings by Mercedez's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Food & Nutrition > where do I buy raw dog foood in the USA?
Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '07 10:17am PST 
why not try a local independant? Natures Variety and primal are great but chains don't do raw. go to the websites and put in the cities/town you will be travelling through and voila!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ginger DSA ThD TT CGC &hearts, Oct 25 10:43 pm

Dog Health > I can not find dog toys that are not made in china.
Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '07 2:05pm PST 
west paw makes toys in montana... there are a lot. go to a small independent natural store!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 7:48 pm

Food & Nutrition > best kibble for senior dog with arthritis?

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 11:41am PST 
No food could have enough Glucosomine etc to be theraputic. use a liquid, or if that is not easy a treat like Zukes hip action.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > American Made Chicken Jerky!!!

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 11:50am PST 
BOL!!! Actually that is not a bad idea for my family, but for selling I don't have the time to make the quantities that we sell. & what a nightmare to insure & package...hmmmmm jerkey for thought though...perhaps I will investigate. Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Pooky, Aug 10 9:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > Dogswell Treats????

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 11:47am PST 
The owner of Dogswells brother lives in China and oversees the procurement and production. I feel pretty confident selling and treating my furries with them. too bad they are sold at target. I will have to bitch @ better pricing to stay competative!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mugsy, Sep 14 1:42 pm

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '07 11:17am PST 
now that I've gont to the sight, it is just like the plato treats, it is not pure chicken jerkey. too bad I need an american chicken jerkey strip.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pooky, Aug 10 9:14 pm

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '07 11:14am PST 
cool thanks! we have been looking for us chicken for a while now!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Pooky, Aug 10 9:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone sides me eat Merrick if so what flavor and how do you make the gravy?

Gideon

Chicken Hound

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '07 10:55am PST 
Merrick is on a completely different playing field than Science Diet. No chemicals, By-products and it is a diet taht is 40% named meats. Science is choc full of grains and fractionated grains, and that is just the tip of the yucky sd iceburg. I eat Wilderness blend. To make the gravy you just add @ a 1/4 cup warm h2o.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥ Sasha Baby ♥ , Sep 5 5:16 pm

Behavior & Training > I bit the baby and Broke Mommys heart

Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 10:43am PST 
you are probably not feeling well. get a vet check. lots of times the humans don't notice the little nuances of doggie illness till its really apparent, this could be an early indicator. good luck.
ps. you will need to retrain your kids to be more aware of the dog as she ages and gets a bit grumpier at times.
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Cindy, Sep 5 1:36 am

Raw Food Diet > Fed up with Natures Variety - FREEZER BURNED raw
Josephine

Sweet little me

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '07 10:39am PST 
return it to the retailer!!! It is guaranteed, so get a fresh bag!!! if they are consistantly fb'd and the retailer is not working to solve the problem then call the company. you should get some free stuff & coupons to make up for your hassle. (at least if you were my customer!) We had the burn problem when we 1st started selling the nv, but we returned the 1st batch and have not had problems since. the problem happens when the food starts to thaw & then is re-frozen, so perhaps the transport is not good to the retailer or they are not getting product into the freezer right away??
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Brody, Sep 14 11:56 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.