Postings by Daisy's Family

GO!

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Need a flower girl collar

Daisy

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 7:40pm PST 
The Kenyan Collection has made some awesome special order collars for participants in weddings (I even got one for me made from some special left over beads!). You have to have about 8 weeks to special order. www.thekenyancollection.com
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Aug 12 3:07 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > easy on/off claps for tags?
Daisy

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 2:14pm PST 
If for a small dog/collar you can sometimes use what they call "lobster claw" clasps from your local jewelry craft supplier. My mom is in the industry and found a solution/supplier but you have to order hundreds which is what she does. If you really can't find a solution write to mom and me through dogster email and she will see if she can send you just one. I am so happy she found a solution because sometimes naughty words would come out of her otherwise very sweet mouth each time she changed my tags to my new collar.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cody, Apr 25 4:26 pm

Mastiff > looking for XXL dog collar

Daisy

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 8:11pm PST 
The Kenyan Collection collars run large and if not in stock one can be ordered just for you.
www.thekenyancollection.com
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Beowulfs Beauregard CGC CGCA, Nov 21 2:37 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.