Postings by Dutchess Jade ** In Memory**'s Family

GO!

Raw Food Diet > So, what's in your food bowl today!!

General Sage

Oh,You sitting- there? (As he- plops down)

Barked: Tue Apr 1, '08 12:15am PST 
We are just starting raw. We had a chicken drumstick for breakfast. pnut butter knong for a snack and for dinner we had kibble.
[notify]
» There has since been 3627 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jul 27 5:49 am

Great Dane > How much does
General Sage

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 2:30am PST 
I am 130 lbs and I am 2. 3 months
Jade is 130 lbs and she is 1 .7 years old
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , May 14 11:04 am

Great Dane > Do you have a partially/completely PINK NOSE?

Dutchess- Jade ** In- Memory**

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 8:16pm PST 
my nose is pink with black spots.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Taylor, May 13 10:07 am

Great Dane > Pet beds

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:20pm PST 
We got ours at petco, but mommy has found some at Jeffers Pet supply online for a good price too, they had one a few months ago with a removable cover for $10.00 Small and Large was $15.00.

Mommy also watched the yard sales and picked us up a mattress (crib mattress) she is looking for another one cause we love it so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Toby, Aug 17 10:23 am

Great Dane > The things that crazy danes dooo-arooooooo

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:17pm PST 
I don't like to have a bath. Mommy will dry me off then I will go run to the bed room and pull the blanet off the bed and roll all over the blanket. I get on the bed with mommy and daddy (on mommy's side) until daddy makes me get off, as soon as he snores though, I know that's my cue and I get back on the bed next to mommy.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Quattro, May 31 2:57 pm

Great Dane > The things that crazy danes dooo-arooooooo
General Sage

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:14pm PST 
I don't like this thing called a broom... I don't know why...I've never been hit by one..but everytime mommy gets it I run...just something about that broom. I love to counter surf, eat out of Jade's bowl in place of mine. I'm a big ol scardy cat cause I wag my tail all the time (I'm always happy) and I will waggin my tail and out of nowhere something touches my tail like the door, the tv, the bowl of food on the counter(its an accident I swear) and then I jump , and duck and look around for whatever hit my tail oh and go for whatever fell out of the bowl on on the counter
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Quattro, May 31 2:57 pm

Great Dane > What do you feed your dane?

General Sage

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 4:58pm PST 
We eat Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Adult Dog Food but we have tried WolfKing Adult (Large Breed) and we like it, to begin with we didn't, so we are going to start eating this
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by SassySasha, Sep 8 9:42 pm

Puppy Place > what breeds have you been mistaken for?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:08pm PST 
Dalmatian--- but then one day we were at Wal~Mart for a pet costume contest and a little boy kept pointing and saying look
C---O---W and his mommy kept telling him no, its a Dog and he kept saying no mommy C-O-W ...cooooooooooooooow.
[notify]
» There has since been 178 posts. Last posting by Lola Penelope, Mar 30 9:01 pm

Food & Nutrition > FDA labels NUTRO dog, cat foods \"unsafe\"

General Sage

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 7:09pm PST 
We have been using Nutro ourselfs. Our dogs LOVE It. Just picked up another bag this weekend. I guess I need to do a little more research on this....
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by In loving memory of Lilo, Apr 13 2:01 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Indestructible Bed??
General Sage

Barked: Tue Oct 24, '06 2:43pm PST 
Lola that is what now have along with my pillow that I have outgrown is a comforter from my mom and dad's bed. (they gave it too me how nice ,after i put a little hole in it trying to tugg it away from them)

Jade sleeps in a crate lucky me I dont have too, she has a king size bed pillow but I know she will soon grow out of that too.

I like my comforter because I can curl up in it...then when mom and dad are not home.... I get their bed smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by General Sage, Oct 24 2:43 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.