Postings by Jennifer (1990 - 2007)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogs and a Clean Home > Urine Carpet cleaning soultion?
Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 11:13am PST 
I use Nature's Miracle on the carpet for everything, urine, food, vomit etc. Great success with it! In the dog run I used to use OdourMute (when I had multiple dogs) and it worked really well to remove the odour.
[notify]
» There has since been -4 posts. Last posting by , Sat 7:17 am

Food & Nutrition > So Taste of the Wild has been realled...?
Jelly

Barked: Mon May 7, '12 9:53am PST 
I am in the same position as the original poster in that I am/was feeding Taste of the Wild that has a 3X but does not have the expiry date that is being recalled. You may want to try to return your bag even though it is not one being recalled. I went to the store that I bought mine and they took it back and credited me with a full refund even though it was only half full. They were told to take back all bags of food that were recalled even though the specific bag itself was not recalled. They were told it should be no questions asked and just return the money. This may be the policy of the store (Pet Valu) and not the manufacturer, I don't know. I have switched to "NOW-small breed". I was going to switch anyways and even had a one pound bag of "NOW" at home so it was an easy decision for me.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, May 9 6:11 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Seriously...why is this legal?

Jelly

Barked: Sat May 5, '12 4:30pm PST 
Where I live cats and dogs are licensed the same. The following is the fee schedule:
Unaltered dog or cat - $50.00 per year
Unaltered dog or cat with microchip - $35.00 per year
Altered dog or cat - $20.00 per year
Altered dog or cat with microchip - $15.00 LIFETIME

Animal Services also offers a yearly microchip clinic that offers prices close to half of what the vet charges. We just moved here and think the regulations are very innovative. I am being told that the $15.00 lifetime license has resulted in an extremely high percentage of the animals being licensed. Animal Services carry microchip readers in their trucks and they deliver animals directly home if they have a chip. The first ride home is free. This is a win-win for everyone. The City cuts down their costs on kenneling and the animals get re-united with their owners.
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by , May 25 8:58 am

Plus Contests > CAPTION A PHOTO ON MY PAGE AND WIN!

Jelly

Barked: Sun Jul 31, '11 10:32am PST 
See my perfect set of teeth.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Aug 29 11:35 am

Small Dogs > Do small dogs actually need booties for the snow?

Jelly

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 2:34pm PST 
It really depends on the dog and the activity. Jelly is generally fine just in our backyard with supervised play. When she starts to hold her feet up then I bring her in. When it gets extremely cold then she can't even stay outside long enough to potty without her feet getting cold. At that stage I usually bring her back in and once her feet warm up then she goes back out to finish her potty and right back in again. She really doesn't like booties and doesn't potty willingly when wearing them. If she really gets desperate then she uses the pee-pee pad in the house. I usually put boots on her feet when we go walking on the street because of all the salt and gravel. As much as she hates the booties she forgets about them when we are going for a walk.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by McLovin', Jan 27 12:15 pm

Food & Nutrition > Constipation
Jelly

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 2:47pm PST 
Thank-you for the response. It looks like I am on the right track with the pumpkin, water and canned food. I have had dogs for over 30 years and they have always eaten kibble and I have never had a constipation problem until now.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jelly, Nov 27 2:47 pm

Food & Nutrition > Constipation

Jelly

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 1:11pm PST 
I don't really have constipation but I have very dry stool. Mommy thinks it might be the kibble. I am eating Innova Small Bites. Up until recently I have been a picky eater but now I eat well. This is the first time in my life that I am eating kibble really good (a large 1/4 cup twice per day). Since most of my diet is now kibble my poops are hard and dry. Sometimes I have some trouble passing them. Mommy is now trying some pumpkin and is also starting to mix my kibble with canned food. She thinks I need more moisture. I am drinking well. Would a different kibble help me? Or should I just keep adding canned food to my diet? We just started the canned food yesterday and it seems a bit better today but it is too early to tell. We are curious if any other pup has had this problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jelly, Nov 27 2:47 pm

Small Dogs > Is your small dog a one person dog and protective of you?

Jelly

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 1:47pm PST 
Jelly is definitely my dog and devoted to me. She follows me every where I go and loves to sit with me in the recliner in the living room and likes to sleep in bed. The affenpinscher breed standard says they are leary of strangers and she is. She is interested in new people but keeps her distance for awhile. After she sees them a few times then she warms up to them and eventually gets all excited to see them too. I am her favourite person but she likes other people that she has gotten to know too.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Nov 10 4:23 pm

Small Dogs > What do you eat?

Jelly

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 5:39pm PST 
I eat Innova Small Bites. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Presley Star, Oct 13 10:30 am

Food & Nutrition > What do you feed your dog?
Jelly

Barked: Wed Sep 22, '10 5:35pm PST 
I eat Innova Small Bites and I love it. applause
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Winnie Mae, Dec 6 5:55 pm

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.