Postings by blossom's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 216: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Incontinence at 1.5 years?
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:20am PST 
this is a common issue post spay in females. my girl does this as well when she gets very relaxed. it's nothing to do with training. if it is an issue there are meds that can help...just ask your regular vet. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Fritz, May 9 6:28 am

Dog Health > Incontinence at 1.5 years?
blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:18am PST 
this is a common issue post spay in females. my girl does this as well when she gets very relaxed. it's nothing to do with training. if it is an issue there are meds that can help...just ask your regular vet. good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Fritz, May 9 6:28 am

Dog Health > anal glands

rio catalina

where is- everyone?

Barked: Fri May 7, '10 1:12am PST 
it's pretty easy...would probably have a demo by a tech at the vet though for your first try.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 29 7:16 pm

Sports & Agility > Iditarod 2010

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Wed Mar 24, '10 12:06am PST 
maybe we'll both be there...i'll have to pay though.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 1:21am PST 
a great year for the iditarod...hard work pays off. even the red lantern made it there in record time. cheer hope one of these years i get up to nome to watch the end of the race. i hear it's great fun.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 9:42am PST 
really i was hoping a woman would win...we're due for a woman to win! i think zirkle was the closest to the top in 16th as far as the women folk...anyone we should look to well in the future? or will lance win a few more?
i remember how sweet kings dogs were in thier little muscle shirts when i went to the millenium hotel to give dog massages to the dropped dogs. most of the dogs were totally well socialized and so sweet. i really need to do that again...it was so fun that year.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

blossom

happy...happy

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 12:56am PST 
hey wesley...you got your wish...lance won again. i was hoping for king, but don't mind lance getting his day without the marijuana. of course, i figured he'd be faster without it, right?
ramstead scratched again. she does most of the time. her dogs had diarrhea leaving willow so not sure if it was just nerves or what...i wasn't surprised they dropped.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by blossom, Mar 24 12:06 am

Dog Health > Tibial Tuberosity Advancement for ACL repair???

rio catalina

where is- everyone?

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 10:43pm PST 
hey kado...haven't heard anything, but always love to get new info...i wonder if it's less invasive. hmm...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Oct 26 11:44 pm

Dog Health > Surgery for ACL soon- need advice on aftercare

rio catalina

where is- everyone?

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 11:33pm PST 
rio here...yes...it's just another option. i'm still wearing my brace and so far it's working great. the cost for mom was around $600 so much cheaper than surgery and you may have to do another surgery on the other knee. really depends on how bad the injury is. we weren't given any options other than surgery and worry that sometimes vets make people feel badly if they want to chose something other than surgery. it was that way with our vet...she's totally come around though now. best of luck to you...feel free to write me or check out my page for photo's of me with my brace on.
rio
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by rio catalina, Jul 6 11:33 pm

Dog Health > He has GDV or Dog Bloat- need ur help if you've had this experience
rio catalina

where is- everyone?

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 11:22pm PST 
a second opinion on such a major decision is always okay i think. bloat is very dangerous. sounds like you did a great job getting him in quickly. that is the best you can do. our best to you for fast healing no matter what you decide. rio
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by SANTANA, Jul 6 11:42 pm

(Page 1 of 216: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.